Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
graphon said:
Congrats friend. I'm July 26 th so may be I could get mine In the next days.
Please could you share who received your app?

h1tman

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/11/2015
Nomination.....
@ CIC on 04/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/11/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
10/11/2016
Med's Request
05/05/2017
Med's Done....
11/05/2017 passed on 24/05/2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
Abdul Hannan said:
I just received AOR im July 25 applicant .
Congrats im August 4 applicant hope that next week i will get mine to.

Ladypee

Jul 10, 2015
Am also July 12th waiting for Aor can't wait any longer. Can I nominate someone to be checking onmy behalf? I will give that person my name andpassword

jas4can

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-06-2016 CIC App Received 15-07-2016
AOR Received.
04 Nov 2016
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
09 Dec 2016
Med's Request
17 Dec 2016
Med's Done....
21 Dec 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
My file was received on july 15, still waiting for AOR.

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
graphon said:
Please could you share who received your app?
I think itvwas doug stevenson

Jydepalsky

Oct 30, 2016
CIC received my application on August 11 and $1100 was deducted from my credit card on the 28th of October. Please how long does it takes to get your AOR since the day CIC deducted the application fee from your credit car

ramycanada

Oct 16, 2015
Hi All,

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but since you have all sent your application to CIC I believe you should be able to answer my questions.

I got my nomination letter from Saskatchewan ;D and now i am preparing my documents to send to CIC.

I am a paper based applicant, I went through Document Checklist [IMM 5690] and i filed all the documents as per the checklist and i have a couple of questions:
1. I noticed that the checklist didn't request any evidence for employment/qualifications such as experience letters from my employer, university certificate/transcript....etc. do i have to include these or is there another stage to include the full documents?
2. For non original documents do i need to notarize or certify them? and if yes, are there authorized agents for this or any lawyer office can do it?
3. Translated documents and the translator affidavit need to be notarized or certified as well or the translator's signature and stamp are enough?

Many thanks in advance :)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
ramycanada said:
Hi All,

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but since you have all sent your application to CIC I believe you should be able to answer my questions.

I got my nomination letter from Saskatchewan ;D and now i am preparing my documents to send to CIC.

I am a paper based applicant, I went through Document Checklist [IMM 5690] and i filed all the documents as per the checklist and i have a couple of questions:
1. I noticed that the checklist didn't request any evidence for employment/qualifications such as experience letters from my employer, university certificate/transcript....etc. do i have to include these or is there another stage to include the full documents?
2. For non original documents do i need to notarize or certify them? and if yes, are there authorized agents for this or any lawyer office can do it?
3. Translated documents and the translator affidavit need to be notarized or certified as well or the translator's signature and stamp are enough?

1. If they do all these ctivities, then what is the meanig of Nomination?
2. Yea. U can easily search Notary advocate, try it.
3. Yes, follow instructions minutely, otherwise they would return the file without any delay.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Abdul Hannan said:
I think itvwas doug stevenson
Hi Abdul happy to see the first person on this forum who used the word stevenson. My application also got delivered to the same person and got the POD from fedex.

For my understanding could you please reconfirm weather your application really got delivered to D. Stevenson ? Thanks in Advance.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
ramycanada said:
Hi All,

1. Yes after nomination no need to send employment letters and academic credentials at the cic stage. Strictly follow the checklist.
Note: at cic stage cic may also ask any additional documents.

2. Generally notrization is not needed if your all documents are in English or french.
3. Yes if your documents are not in English and french then your step 3 is applicable.

Please refer the CIC pnp package guide mentioned below. Whatever answerd I replied to your query based on the below guide.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp

Crownking

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
CANADA IMMIGRATION said:
Today is Sunday in Canada how you received AOR ? When did your application received to cic?
Time is 10:46 pm yesterday the email. It's a auto generated email