25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
Congrats jessica,
If you dont mind me asking, did you get passport request or interview request? Are you inland applicant?
thanks. got PPR email.

Nick_88

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Hey, i am jan 9, 2017 applicant
Can anybody suggest me that i should order gcms notes or no.
I received email on feb 5 saying that my file is in queue for review.
But i know that they didnt started my security in january2019. I am thinking should i order gcms notes to see what they are reviewing or should i wait as they already send me email about my application. Someone said that if we bug immigration people too much about application it makes bad imapact on file.
Can my review would be final review of all documents to issue decision or is it something need to look more into.
I am just too much confused its more than 25 months. I didnt get to see my husband in 2 years. Too much upset about whats happening.
I would say just wait till this month end.
Most people are getting PPR. So there might be potential for you to get PPR soon. And yes it’s true multiple inquires affects the processing of the files.
I am Jan3 2017 applicant from SK.
My security was not started when I called them in December 2018. I dnt wanna call them till this month end.
If your file is saying that it’s in review then I would say just wait till this month end. Who know you might get PPR this coming week.
Cheers

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
Thanks
Most people are getting PPR. So there might be potential for you to get PPR soon. And yes it’s true multiple inquires affects the processing of the files.
My security was not started when I called them in December 2018. I dnt wanna call them till this month end.
If your file is saying that it’s in review then I would say just wait till this month end. Who know you might get PPR this coming week.
Cheers
Thanks for your suggestions i ll wait until end of this month

Reactions: Nick_88

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
Cheers
I am just scared what this reviewing means that something to worry about or is it part of normal process. As other people get PPR and they emailed me that file is in queue for review as my reply to call centre enquiry

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
I am just scared what this reviewing means that something to worry about or is it part of normal process. As other people get PPR and they emailed me that file is in queue for review as my reply to call centre enquiry
my file was also in queue since december but last night i saw decision made on ecas
And on the same morning i got a call from mp office that it is approved so dont worry
Trust the process
M waiting since more then 24 months.
And since june i dont have wp
:( ..m just waiting for that golden email now....

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
What
my file was also in queue since december but last night i saw decision made on ecas
And on the same morning i got a call from mp office that it is approved so dont worry
Trust the process
M waiting since more then 24 months.
And since june i dont have wp
:( ..m just waiting for that golden email now....
Whats your timeline please?

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
Finally after a long stressfull wait, got that GOLDEN EMAIL (passport request ) which i am waiting since june 2018 , as by that time my work permit extention got rejected i was out of status and no job since june 2018 . And i was sure that my pr wont come but hope and prayers did their part.
Dont lose hope ever .
Ainp-pnp
7 feb 2017 app
15-feb-2019 decison made
18-feb-2019 ppr

Last edited:
Reactions: ZAJAMIL and Nick_88

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
Finally after a long stressfull wait, got that GOLDEN EMAIL (passport request ) which i am waiting since june 2018 , as by that time my work permit extention got rejected i was out of status and no job since june 2018 . And i was sure that my pr wont come but hope and prayers did their part.
Dont lose hope ever .
Ainp-pnp
7 feb 2017 app
15-feb-2019 decison made
18-feb-2019 ppr
Congratulations, finally review people are getting ppr too, if you dont mind can you tell me what your review for , and how did you get to know only by email or also through gcms notes??

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
Congratulations, finally review people are getting ppr too, if you dont mind can you tell me what your review for , and how did you get to know only by email or also through gcms notes??
thanks, they were reviewing for final decision to be made on application , and at last after waiting too long for the decision to be made on application i went to local mp where they made inquiry on my file and said its approved on same day of inquiry and today morning i got email for ppr.

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
Can anyone who recently got their COPR share their flagpolling/ landing experience within canada? What days are recommended to go?