05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
hello there.

so, there is a due date on GCMS notes. do you think that is something we need to look forward to or do we just wait? can it be due date for next step or ppr? you have your PPR and GCMS notes now, so you can answer my question i guess.
Thanks!
Let me see if I understood correctly. There is a due date to receive the gcms notes yes which is 30 days. After that time you can send a web note reminding them about the gcms notes. About the steps of your applications I notices that about every 3 months there is 'in general' a step forward meaning they take your application back every 3 months and see what is the current status. There are some cases like criminality that does not depend on them. In that case they ask the canadian police autorities if there are issue and they investigate but they don't depend on IRCC so they can take all time they want theoretically. Hope I was clear.

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
Let me see if I understood correctly. There is a due date to receive the gcms notes yes which is 30 days. After that time you can send a web note reminding them about the gcms notes. About the steps of your applications I notices that about every 3 months there is 'in general' a step forward meaning they take your application back every 3 months and see what is the current status. There are some cases like criminality that does not depend on them. In that case they ask the canadian police autorities if there are issue and they investigate but they don't depend on IRCC so they can take all time they want theoretically. Hope I was clear.
thank you. it is not.the due to.receive the.notes. there is a due date within notes. mine is one year later. i wonder if that is for the next step which is medicals in my case. i provided all my Police.certificates which all were.normal.thanks a lot for info. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Genesis76

Samslk

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Jan 16 2017 still waiting

What’s wrong with them why they not issuing PPR . It’s almost 2019 really getting worried .

kazminilzz

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 9, 2017
AOR Received.
April 21, 2017
File Transfer...
June 19, 2018
Med's Request
March 2, 2018
Med's Done....
March 26, 2018
No. I got 2 medicals because on the first CIC forgot to put IME number and some other information. I did my medical after few days and later on CIC issued the second medical with the IME number but I already did it. So it took weeks for them to associate the new IME number (provided by the doctor) to my application. I passed the medical on May 05 and on July 09 I had the 'ghost update'. Nothing since yesterday when I finally got the email but no update on Gckey account or ECAS.
Thanks for the reply.

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
My due date in the note is August 02, 2018. I am Jan 27, 2017 applicant. My application turned 20 months 7 days ago.

Reactions: h.abdou30
Mar 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

What does it mean when CIC ask you to send them your resume? Is it a good or bad sign? Does it mean you have got stuck in security check? I have a friend applied for PR by OINP in June 2017 (Federal) and was asked fro resume last week.

shreyansh

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Prince Albert
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
13-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Everyone from January what is your ecas status? I just got my notes which states that my PS review is in effect from May 2018. Does anyone have the same say for PS on gcms notes?

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hi everyone,

What does it mean when CIC ask you to send them your resume? Is it a good or bad sign? Does it mean you have got stuck in security check? I have a friend applied for PR by OINP in June 2017 (Federal) and was asked fro resume last week.
From the previous posts I have seen, it is a pretty good sign. They suggest to send in ASAP and will probably get PPR in just few days afterwards.

Reactions: malipersepolis

h.abdou30

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
My due date in the note is August 02, 2018. I am Jan 27, 2017 applicant. My application turned 20 months 7 days ago.
Did you call cic? Why they say if your application passed the normale processing time they will take action they must do something for you why they will keep us waiting we need to move on in our lives

Samslk

Star Member
May 31, 2018
I call cic so many times I am Jan 16 2017 applicant . They not provide any information they always say case in process that’s obvious and not help me at all .

Notes didn’t help as well . Really want to move forward in life but CIC holding so many people life without any reason and wasting young generation time and loosing better opportunities which I think I can never get in future again .

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Hi
I mailed to rcmp about my status.they relied to me like this .
Does it mean my rcmp completed ?

In response to your request for a status update on a Civil Criminal Record verification for: Landed Immigrant Status
Please be advised that the verification in question was completed on: 2018-09-25
The result has been returned to the following address as per your application

shreyansh

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Prince Albert
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
13-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I call cic so many times I am Jan 16 2017 applicant . They not provide any information they always say case in process that’s obvious and not help me at all .

Notes didn’t help as well . Really want to move forward in life but CIC holding so many people life without any reason and wasting young generation time and loosing better opportunities which I think I can never get in future again .
What is your ecas status? Have you got ur notes? What does it says there about public safety?

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Hi
I mailed to rcmp about my status.they relied to me like this .
Does it mean my rcmp completed ?

In response to your request for a status update on a Civil Criminal Record verification for: Landed Immigrant Status
Please be advised that the verification in question was completed on: 2018-09-25
The result has been returned to the following address as per your application
Just got rcmp document