AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
do not worry , worry wont make things happen, and everyone will get it for sure , remember = patience is the key .
and we never know how much hard for some others who never share their pain and depression ,i myself going through very hard time and so much depression . its been 19 months and 5 days , 4 months since out of status and no work . sitting all day at home and thought today is the day i will get ppr , days goes by and by nothing comes except wp rejection and every hope is dying out there .
Good lord. Why did they reject your work permit?

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
Good lord. Why did they reject your work permit?
they haven't give logic answer , said i dont have pnp or pr file in process , i put my expired pnp letter with that and pr file , and previous i have open work permit , with pr file in process they could give me work permit but they reject it .

Kaur2

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
they haven't give logic answer , said i dont have pnp or pr file in process , i put my expired pnp letter with that and pr file , and previous i have open work permit , with pr file in process they could give me work permit but they reject it .
why would they reject when CIC website clearly says we can work while waiting for a decision on our PR application. Can't you reapply or email them ? because if your PR file is under processing , they should give you wp

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
online through GC KEY
And there was no letter of support from the province listed in the documents that you had to upload? There is one listed for me, and I wonder why my list is different.

Samslk

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Jan 16 2017 still waiting for PPR.

No more hopes everything going really bad .
I have no idea what to say about CIC working procedure . All I can see my dark future that’s it. To process PR file they taking 20 months or more don’t even make any sense to me .

abbytronix

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Jan 16 2017 still waiting for PPR.

No more hopes everything going really bad .
I have no idea what to say about CIC working procedure . All I can see my dark future that’s it. To process PR file they taking 20 months or more don’t even make any sense to me .

So sorry to hear this. Don't loose hope, it will all workout eventually.
If I may, can know which province and your nationality please?
If you dont mind.

IZZY2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Sept 22, 2016 applicant. Still waiting for "THE BG" check to be completing......

My closed wp will be expired on Jan 10, 2019 and thinking to apply for extension. My AINP nomination certificate has already been expired and can not apply for extension as I have already got extension once. My AINP certificate has no employment restriction but has employer name and NOC/position mentioned. BOWP application requires to add pnp certificate as a supporting documents.
1. Am I eligible to apply for BOWP as I have closed work permit?
2. Should I still add this expired PNP certificate even though its not valid anymore ??

Please advise if I am still eligible to switch from closed to bowp and can apply with expired pnp certificate
Thanks,

Kaur2

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Sept 22, 2016 applicant. Still waiting for "THE BG" check to be completing......

My closed wp will be expired on Jan 10, 2019 and thinking to apply for extension. My AINP nomination certificate has already been expired and can not apply for extension as I have already got extension once. My AINP certificate has no employment restriction but has employer name and NOC/position mentioned. BOWP application requires to add pnp certificate as a supporting documents.
2. Should I still add this expired PNP certificate even though its not valid anymore ??

Please advise if I am still eligible to switch from closed to bowp and can apply with expired pnp certificate
Thanks,
If your nomination certificate has no employment restriction , you are eligible to apply for BOWP. When you apply for BOWP you dnt need to submit PnP certificate. You will only need to submit PR AoR . But still if you want you can submit expired one.

I had closed work permit but no employment restriction on BcPNP certificate. I applied for BOwP in july and got it.

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks,
24 months is a long time. What do they say when you contact them? Have you ordered gcms notes? What does it say about your security? Have you ordered gcms notes from CSIS??

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same here province BC and India ,, gonna be 24months on sep15
It’s sad to hear that. I have similar questions for you. What do they say when you contact them? Have you ordered gcms notes? What does it say on the progress of your file? Are you single applicant?