AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
I'm Feb 12 2017, still waiting for ppr...there are other people like us waiting for updates while officers are moving to april applicants...

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
mine is March 01, 2017 just upload ADR in May 8,2018 no MR ..sgvo

hehemark

Aug 14, 2017
FYI, this article explained how CIC works on visa applications and why security check took massive time.
https://www.quora.com/Why-is-CIC-so-slow-and-what-are-their-employees-doing-all-day
Some citations "So many applicants do not understand that CIC does not have full control of the visa application process. CIC has to rely heavily on CSIS, the RCMP and CBSA for security and criminal clearances. These federal agencies have many other, more important priorities than visas".
Hope it helps.

Reactions: lileka

Jkm396

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Hello everyone,

i am a provincial nominee and waiting from over 21 months. I have more than enough points to apply via express entry as well.

Recently i tried to create an express entry profile but system didn't let me and the error was "you already have an online application in process". I called CIC and they told me to submit a web form and file a complaint to technical difficulties.I did and the response from them is

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided. Since you already have a Permanent Residence (PR) application
EP------- linked to your online account, the system will not allow to have a second PR application open simultaneously in the same online account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

please help if someone has any suggestion.

thanks.
You have to make new GCKey account you cant apply in Express entry through same account as soon you get PPR in Express entry you can withdraw your papper applucation my two friend did that and they got PPR only in 2 months in EE because they pull your background check and all from paper application so do it as early as possible

shreyansh

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Prince Albert
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
13-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello everyone,

i am a provincial nominee and waiting from over 21 months. I have more than enough points to apply via express entry as well.

Recently i tried to create an express entry profile but system didn't let me and the error was "you already have an online application in process". I called CIC and they told me to submit a web form and file a complaint to technical difficulties.I did and the response from them is

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided. Since you already have a Permanent Residence (PR) application
EP------- linked to your online account, the system will not allow to have a second PR application open simultaneously in the same online account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

please help if someone has any suggestion.

thanks.
When did u pass your medical?

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
. .got gcms note ...only eligibility passed. security, criminality and medical not started. but all other things as i read not finding any negatives. officer review note. .. just said need ADR which I already uploaded.
now what I do? 16 month 25 day.singapore visa off.
have anyone like me waiting you know. what I do now.?

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI, this article explained how CIC works on visa applications and why security check took massive time.
https://www.quora.com/Why-is-CIC-so-slow-and-what-are-their-employees-doing-all-day
Some citations "So many applicants do not understand that CIC does not have full control of the visa application process. CIC has to rely heavily on CSIS, the RCMP and CBSA for security and criminal clearances. These federal agencies have many other, more important priorities than visas".
Hope it helps.

Brother: after eligibility passed, how & when they will start criminality check ? from your writing it is clear that - cic will not conduct this check, maybe RCMP, CBSA will conduct this check.
and without criminality passed, will they issue MR ?

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
I pray this wait ends cic agent told me you are approved still no ppr
Did u send email to cpc ottawa to enquire about ppr?
After dm file are transferred to ottawa for ppr so try this. I hv never seen ppl waiting almost month after dm ,unless they send ppr to wrong email.

daccasilk

Mar 21, 2018
N
Did u send email to cpc ottawa to enquire about ppr?
After dm file are transferred to ottawa for ppr so try this. I hv never seen ppl waiting almost month after dm ,unless they send ppr to wrong email.
No i have not what is the email address ? I will give it a try