+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

KasparK

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hopefully coz getting near to 18 months
Honestly at this point I'd be more than happy if they send my PPR at exactly 18 months (which would be July 19), my nomination took 10 months when they promise 60 to 90 days...

EDIT: I noticed On-Line Services page just turned to "Decision Made" but no email or update to MyCIC, anyone else that got the Ghost Update last week got that?

Last edited:

Sakiii

Mar 1, 2018
Honestly at this point I'd be more than happy if they send my PPR at exactly 18 months (which would be July 19), my nomination took 10 months when they promise 60 to 90 days...

EDIT: I noticed On-Line Services page just turned to "Decision Made" but no email or update to MyCIC, anyone else that got the Ghost Update last week got that?
I'm January 19th, 2017 applicant.
My ECAS page just turned to "Desicion Made" today. I didn't get any ghost update or email from CIC before. Plus, CIC account shows everything is still in progress...

ks231

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2018
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
My ECAS page just turned to "Desicion Made" today. I didn't get any ghost update or email from CIC before. Plus, CIC account shows everything is still in progress...
I am 12 Jan 2017 applicant. No updates after medical passed (March 12,2018)

Rabjakg

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2016
Nomination.....
June 2016

Congrats!!

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Hello Everyone, i need your guys help. Its urgent.

I am a provincial nominee and going to apply for a Bridging open work permit.

I changed my job 7 months ago and everyone including one lawyer suggested me, no need to inform Federal or Province as it can delay the process further.

Now as i mentioned before ,going to apply for a Bridging open work permit means i need to fill up the form which is asking to fill up last 10 years employment history. What should i do? should I lie at the form? or should I inform federal about my new job? they can ask question that why i am telling them so late after 7 months.

But even after telling them the information my province and federal has will be different which can cause issues. I actually called province last month and pretended that i am asking for my friend ,
They replied that your friend should have informed us right away after changing the job ,now its completely up to officer.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Rabjakg

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2016
Nomination.....
June 2016
Congrats!! This is great news. I never gotten any update or anything. I hope and pray i will receive my decision made pretty soon too. I am January 3 applicant :)

Reactions: Sakiii

KasparK

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
We're both from the same date, fingers crossed for both of us! :)

Congrats!!
I still haven't received any response, not celebrating until I get the full confirmation, let's hope for the best for all of us January people

Reactions: Sakiii and lileka