+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

PNP719

Aug 14, 2017
19 months processing time is really frustrating. I wonder why no one at CIC thought that its kind of unfair for pnp applicant for such lengthy processing time despite the fact they have paid more fees and most of them are already in Canada contributing to economy. :(:(
I really don't understand their logic!!! 6 months for people outside of the country, but 19 months for people who are already working and contributing to the economy

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
I really don't understand their logic!!! 6 months for people outside of the country, but 19 months for people who are already working and contributing to the economy
Well if we want to stay and work in Canada, we have to apply for a new work permit every 12 months, right? Another $$$ for Canada, easy like this

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Well you didn’t complete the whole sentence! Yes! We do pay taxes AND WE RECEIVE equal benefits as of a canadian! Their forefathers been giving taxes from generations and here we are...came 2-3 years ago! And utilizing all the benefits this country has to offer. The taxes you pay are just same, as you would pay if you were in your own home country. The valid point would be the only difference is we have Canadian education and Canadian work experience.
We don't enjoy the same benefits. We cannot access social security, if we choose to continue our education, we will have to pay international student fees. We can only buy a house if we put down 35% of the value and we are not eligible for any programs like first time home buyers discounts. Most people don't have that kind of money. We have to periodically renew our work permits and all IDs after that's done.
Finally, some people like me are separated from their families and the only chance for reunification is a PR. My husband was denied a visitor visa and a spousal work permit. If I were a PR I could sponsor him, but having a work permit I could only add him as my dependant and wait. Almost 17 months in waiting now.
If you are a Canadian citizen, you also get to vote. For us it is taxation without representation.

Benny94

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
We don't enjoy the same benefits. We cannot access social security, if we choose to continue our education, we will have to pay international student fees. We can only buy a house if we put down 35% of the value and we are not eligible for any programs like first time home buyers discounts. Most people don't have that kind of money. We have to periodically renew our work permits and all IDs after that's done.
Finally, some people like me are separated from their families and the only chance for reunification is a PR. My husband was denied a visitor visa and a spousal work permit. If I were a PR I could sponsor him, but having a work permit I could only add him as my dependant and wait. Almost 17 months in waiting now.
If you are a Canadian citizen, you also get to vote. For us it is taxation without representation.

May God help you to reunite with your husband soon!

Ambros

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
After 32 months in the PR process, my daughter who finishes high school in June can stay as a visitor because the prices for international studies are 3 times more expensive. We can not get any credit because we are temporary. I bought the car for cash. We paid 7 licenses (work and student) 6 medical exam, 6 entry visas, PNP and PR applications for 3 years. Canada is good only for rich immigrants !!!

Benny94

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
After 32 months in the PR process, my daughter who finishes high school in June can stay as a visitor because the prices for international studies are 3 times more expensive. We can not get any credit because we are temporary. I bought the car for cash. We paid 7 licenses (work and student) 6 medical exam, 6 entry visas, PNP and PR applications for 3 years. Canada is good only for rich immigrants !!!
Or for refugees

shreyansh

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Prince Albert
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
13-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Any ppr today? Jan 04 2017 still waiting

AKS5

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi,
My timelines are as follows:
Application sent- June 19th 2017
AOR- August 2017
Got married in Oct
Updated Cic about my marital status in November
Applied for my husband's SOPW in February Got approved in March and he came to canada in April 2018.
I added my husband's file to my file just recently.
Could any one let me know was the delay because of my marital status or how to proceed further :/

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Hi,
My timelines are as follows:
Application sent- June 19th 2017
AOR- August 2017
Got married in Oct
Updated Cic about my marital status in November
Applied for my husband's SOPW in February Got approved in March and he came to canada in April 2018.
I added my husband's file to my file just recently.
Could any one let me know was the delay because of my marital status or how to proceed further :/
Looks like you are not facing any delays yet and things are going smoothly for you. You are only a year in and have another 7 months to go. They will probably send you an MR soon. I don't think your marital status will delay your processing

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Well you didn’t complete the whole sentence! Yes! We do pay taxes AND WE RECEIVE equal benefits as of a canadian! Their forefathers been giving taxes from generations and here we are...came 2-3 years ago! And utilizing all the benefits this country has to offer. The taxes you pay are just same, as you would pay if you were in your own home country. The valid point would be the only difference is we have Canadian education and Canadian work experience.[/QUO
exactly that. Taxation without representation.

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Well you didn’t complete the whole sentence! Yes! We do pay taxes AND WE RECEIVE equal benefits as of a canadian! Their forefathers been giving taxes from generations and here we are...came 2-3 years ago! And utilizing all the benefits this country has to offer. The taxes you pay are just same, as you would pay if you were in your own home country. The valid point would be the only difference is we have Canadian education and Canadian work experience.
When you pay taxes, which provide the base for the existence of this government you expect to be treated accordingly.

Reactions: MarsiaMS

AKS5

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Looks like you are not facing any delays yet and things are going smoothly for you. You are only a year in and have another 7 months to go. They will probably send you an MR soon. I don't think your marital status will delay your processing
I am wondering all of my friends who applied with or after me are getting there MR.
No updates on my application yet