Med's Done....
06-05-14
Passport Req..
03-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-14
LANDED..........
17-07-14
Im only relying on the ECAS. Called CIC last month and agent told me it is not showing that i submitted the additional document and payment for RPRF. My rep was the one who submitted the docs and got confirmation for my payment. Called Cic again the other day and agent told me that the payment and the documents were received but the case officer was unaware or did not check the documents?something like that. It is really weird, and i keep checking my ECAs, still not showing any updates for the additional document. Getting worried.

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Im only relying on the ECAS. Called CIC last month and agent told me it is not showing that i submitted the additional document and payment for RPRF. My rep was the one who submitted the docs and got confirmation for my payment. Called Cic again the other day and agent told me that the payment and the documents were received but the case officer was unaware or did not check the documents?something like that. It is really weird, and i keep checking my ECAs, still not showing any updates for the additional document. Getting worried.
What is the number you called?

gail yu

May 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-4-14
Med's Request
27-04-14
Med's Done....
06-05-14
Passport Req..
03-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-14
LANDED..........
17-07-14

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
Probably, same thing as received?
Thank you for all your help.
I got requested letter 4 times last 8 months: once for re-submit birth certificate, once for re-submit Schedule A, once for FBI Certificate request, and last one for police certificate from my home country
So far, the message was either "We need your additional document to proceed" or "Your additional documents are uploaded."
This time I see "Not Applicable" message after submit last requested document.
So, do you think it was the last additional document officer ask?
Do you think there will be no other additional document requests after?

Last edited:
Reactions: Skaler1641

Skaler1641

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017

I don’t think ECAs ever mentions anything about “Additional documents” on the online tool except GCKey account

Skaler1641

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you for all your help.
I got requested letter 4 times last 8 months: once for re-submit birth certificate, once for re-submit Schedule A, once for FBI Certificate request, and last one for police certificate from my home country
So far, the message was either "We need your additional document to proceed" or "Your additional documents are uploaded."
This time I see "Not Applicable" message after submit last requested document.
So, do you think it was the last additional document officer ask?
Do you think there will be no other additional document requests after?
It seems like that. Fortunately, I never had to go through Additional Documents Request Phase, so I am not really sure! Only time had to deal with Additional document section when I sent them my renewed passport

gail yu

May 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-4-14
Med's Request
27-04-14
Med's Done....
06-05-14
Passport Req..
03-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-14
LANDED..........
17-07-14
I don’t think ECAs ever mentions anything about “Additional documents” on the online tool except GCKey account
This my ECAs
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 29, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 4, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on August 4, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 14, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.

Called Cic, automatic messaging says we need additional document.

Skaler1641

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
This my ECAs
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 4, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 14, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Your ECAs looks fine because it would never go back to change it. Your medicals results are received which technically means they’re passed. Expecting PPR should be next step, I assume.
It’s weird how automated message still says that it need additional documents. Giving CIC a call should clarify things.

Skaler1641

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
This my ECAs

What document was requested?

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
woow going to mp’s office actually effective here. This is ridiculous, We all have the same issues following rules is crime, Taking other paths -are considerable. Could you tell us when you went to MP’s office and what they told you and after how many days it changed to passed.?

Sep 12, 2011
This my ECAs

your timeline is same as mine keep in touch are you inland applicant

gail yu

May 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-4-14
Med's Request
27-04-14
Med's Done....
06-05-14