File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
February 13,2018
Passport Req..
April 12,2018
LANDED..........
May 03,2018
Not yet updated Jazz Kam. Hope it will be in the next few days.
i wish and hope that you and everyone receive their PPR soon......

Reactions: Harve

Josh_Kim

Apr 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
My Application status of medical request has just been updated now, and says "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details."
Anyone has same issues?

I'm the one who got 2nd medical request on 12nd Mar.
What the hack it is!!!!

I contacted twice to agents on IRCC call and they said that since I got medical exam and results was fine, I don't need to be worried about anything.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Jan 3rd... Nothing so far

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
My Application status of medical request has just been updated now, and says "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details."
Anyone has same issues?

What the hack it is!!!!

I contacted twice to agents on IRCC call and they said that since I got medical exam and results was fine, I don't need to be worried about anything.
I have the same issue!!! I can’t even express how upset I am right now... Any idea what to do?

Singh2018

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone has same issues?

What the hack it is!!!!

If you live in canada talk to your local MP. I had same problem. They will follow up your application and let you know where you at. That might help you

Josh_Kim

Apr 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
I have the same issue!!! I can’t even express how upset I am right now... Any idea what to do?
i'm gonna call IRCC tomorrow morning just after they open. Let's see what they will say.
And I think you should talk to them too.

Reactions: petaji

staceykalin

Dec 28, 2014
Anyone has same issues?

What the hack it is!!!!

Same issue here - maybe this will prompt someone to review our files and they'll see/update our med results soon?
(I live in hope!)

Reactions: petaji

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
i'm gonna call IRCC tomorrow morning just after they open. Let's see what they will say.
And I think you should talk to them too.
I had the same issue for a long time (almost a month), made a case specific enquiry , they replied saying everything is in order. And it finally got updated to passed after a month. As long as you send in your e-medical form via CSE and get a reply that they recieved it, you will be fine.

Reactions: EarthAngel77

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
I had the same issue for a long time (almost a month), made a case specific enquiry , they replied saying everything is in order. And it finally got updated to passed after a month. As long as you send in your e-medical form via CSE and get a reply that they recieved it, you will be fine.
The thing is that I already sent it to them (via ircc webform) 4 weeks ago, they sent me back a confirmation of submission, but obviously it’s still not sufficient... Instead of finally receiving ‘medical passed’ I have ‘we have not received your medicals’... even that they confirmed they got it!!!

Josh_Kim

Apr 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
It's a relief. However, we need to be clear about our situation.
I don't get what's happening on my application, even though I left two case specific inquiries.
What I don't want is delaying my application than other ppl like submitted PR application later than me.

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
It's a relief. However, we need to be clear about our situation.
I don't get what's happening on my application, even though I left two case specific inquiries.
What I don't want is delaying my application than other ppl like submitted PR application later than me.
Exactly!!!

Josh_Kim

Apr 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
The thing is that I already sent it to them (via ircc webform) 4 weeks ago, they sent me back a confirmation of submission, but obviously it’s still not sufficient... Instead of finally receiving ‘medical passed’ I have ‘we have not received your medicals’... even that they confirmed they got it!!!
Yes, that's what I'm saying. I left two webform enquiry and even one GCSM notes as well. but no further information. driving me crazy.

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Unfortunately guys there's not much we can do but wait. I sent CSE with e medical information sheet and also contacted my MP. IRCC confirmed they received the proof of medical but it has not been reviewed, MPs office says I need to wait for like 4 to 6 weeks for an officer to review the medical report before it would update to passed on mycic account. The delay is because they have to review the results manually as opposed to when it is attached straight to your file by the doctor which gets reviewed faster. I called IRCC a couple of times and was told I have nothing to worry about. You guys could still call and update us pls