+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Polandru

Oct 17, 2017
Hello ,

I am June 2017 applicant. Can I do up-front medicals or else is it mandatory to wait for the Medical request email from CIC.
It is always best to await instructions by CIC unless you have to update them on any changes with your application on file. Best of luck!

Reactions: Benny94

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Update on applicants that got medical request on 2/28/2018 with forms not bearing the IME # and received a 2nd medical request

My status also changed from we requested a medical exam to you do not need a medical exam. I don't know what to think. Anyone else in a similar situation?
Yes I have a similar situation and it really sucks. I called the doctor where I did my medical to check the status and they said the report was sent to CIC , They asked me to provide the IME # so I gave them the IME # from the new form(2nd I got from CIC and found out the numbers were different which is the reason why cic is requesting for a medical again because they generated 2 different IMEs. I am trying to get the doctor to send the report on the first medical request to the second one because CIC recognises the 2nd and not the first. If anyone has a fix for this please let me know.

The receptionist suggested I send CIC an email explaining I have a different IME # but my experience with Case specific inquiry is that it takes about 1 month for them to respond and medical request letter says medical must be done within 30 days .

Reactions: MarsiaMS

Dsidhud6

Mar 13, 2018
Update on applicants that got medical request on 2/28/2018 with forms not bearing the IME # and received a 2nd medical request

Yes I have a similar situation and it really sucks. I called the doctor where I did my medical to check the status and they said the report was sent to CIC , They asked me to provide the IME # so I gave them the IME # from the new form(2nd I got from CIC and found out the numbers were different which is the reason why cic is requesting for a medical again because they generated 2 different IMEs. I am trying to get the doctor to send the report on the first medical request to the second one because CIC recognises the 2nd and not the first. If anyone has a fix for this please let me know.

The receptionist suggested I send CIC an email explaining I have a different IME # but my experience with Case specific inquiry is that it takes about 1 month for them to respond and medical request letter says medical must be done within 30 days .
Guys submitt ircc web form inquiry under Certificate of identity/refugee travel document in the type of application/inquiry field and upload the documents that clinic gave you along with some sort of information.

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
@luvly3
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I just called CIC and got an agent that seemed to know what he was doing. He found my medical and said it is not attached to my file. He told me again to send a doctor's letter that confirms I did the medical via web form.
Now my clinic did not give me any letters or receipts. They only provided me with a mail slip. I am trying to obtain some kind of a letter from them and it is going very slowly.
By the way, I also have two different IMEs.

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Guys submitt ircc web form inquiry under Certificate of identity/refugee travel document in the type of application/inquiry field and upload the documents that clinic gave you along with some sort of information.
Thank you for the advise but I am curious. is there a reason why we should send the form under Certificate of identity/refugee travel document as opposed to sending it under Permanent resident (applied by mail). would it get to CIC faster that way? Thanks again

ks231

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2018
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
@luvly3
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I just called CIC and got an agent that seemed to know what he was doing. He found my medical and said it is not attached to my file. He told me again to send a doctor's letter that confirms I did the medical via web form.
Now my clinic did not give me any letters or receipts. They only provided me with a mail slip. I am trying to obtain some kind of a letter from them and it is going very slowly.
By the way, I also have two different IMEs.
Ask your client to provide you e-medical information sheet.

Ilikeblacktea

Mar 5, 2017
Got my PPR yesterday!

Timeline:
CIC stage

AOR August 08, 2017
Medical Request February 07, 2018
PPR March 12, 2018

my Ecas- DM
London Visa Office
I like those types of messages)))Who the hell knows are you paper based or electronic express entry, inland/outland...
Congrats to you anyways!

Reactions: Harve
Mar 13, 2018
Thank you for the advise but I am curious. is there a reason why we should send the form under Certificate of identity/refugee travel document as opposed to sending it under Permanent resident (applied by mail). would it get to CIC faster that way? Thanks again
This is my main concern as well to what heading under we are submitting the document on IRCC. There are so relevant headings i just did it under replacement documents or verification of status change

nsakib520

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
16-02-2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2018
LANDED..........
08-05-2018
I like those types of messages)))Who the hell knows are you paper based or electronic express entry, inland/outland...
Congrats to you anyways!
He is definitely Outland as stated in the end "London Visa Office"

nsakib520

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
16-02-2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2018
LANDED..........
08-05-2018
I used webform to submit my e-Medical information sheet on March 3, 2018. This is how I submitted the IRCC webform:

Applicant Information
Name of applicant: SAKIB, *********
Email address: ******@ualberta.ca
DOB of applicant: yyyy-mm-dd
Country of birth: **********
Client ID number: ********
File number: EP00******
Telephone number: 780*******
Mobile number: 587*******
Type of application: Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Provincial Nominee

Enquirer Information
Name of enquirer: SAKIB, ********
Relationship to applicant: Applicant
Email address: ******@ualberta.ca
Telephone number: 780*******
Mobile number: 587*******
Consultant ICCRC number: (left blank)

Enquiry:
I am submitting confirmation of my Medical Completion from CIC Panel Physician

Today got a reply email from an agent from CIC as follows:
Good day ********* Sakib,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the proof of medical examination. We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Carmelina, Agent 4164
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Reactions: DIANEPH

Dsidhud6

Mar 13, 2018
If we do it under this you will get reply in 5 days the most..hope it helps

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
I called them as well, I was advised completely different, she told me to let me put the inquiry why they cancelled the first medical. and asked me to call again in a week there should be fix for you. Moreover, My doctor is also sending inquiry to CIC and told me they will call me back tomorrow with an answer. Till then I am not sending anything until clear guidance. Because sending IRCC forms will delay cases.

Last edited: