Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
I just received a second MR.
First MR - Feb. 28
Second MR - March 12
Upfront medical was submitted on Jan. 30

What is this supposed to mean? CIC is "experiencing a high volume of calls" and does not pick up.

Reactions: Harve
Jan 24, 2018
I am experiencing the same thing. Second MR. But this time it has IME # and my name as these infos were missing from the 1MR.

First MR - Feb. 28
Second MR - March 12

What is this supposed to mean? CIC is "experiencing a high volume of calls" and does not pick up.

Reactions: MarsiaMS

Dipole

Aug 20, 2016
First MR - Feb. 28
Second MR - March 12

What are the ODDs!!!!!
1st MR Feb. 28
Medical done Mar 2
CIC change to MR Not needed Mar 11
2nd MR Mar 12

My guess is that our cases were assigned to the same guy and he screwed up! My 1st MR has missing personal information in IMM1017, the second one is fine. Gonna call them tomorrow morning to verify.

Reactions: MarsiaMS

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
What are the ODDs!!!!!
1st MR Feb. 28
Medical done Mar 2
2nd MR Mar 12

My guess is that our cases were assigned to the same guy and he screwed up! My 1st MR has missing personal information in IMM1017, the second one is fine. Gonna call them tomorrow morning to verify.
Oh wow I am experiencing the same thing too was beginning to get worried. I am thinking it's a glitch on their system . First medical request was Feb 28, medical done March 5th, status changed to you do not need a medical exam . Received second medical request March 12 . Confusing

staceykalin

Dec 28, 2014
Oh wow I am experiencing the same thing too was beginning to get worried. I am thinking it's a glitch on their system . First medical request was Feb 28, medical done March 5th, status changed to you do not need a medical exam . Received second medical request March 12 . Confusing
Me too! Med Request 1 Feb 28, Med done March 9th, Second medical request March 12th.
I think it's a glitch so I'm not going to bother calling right now. I'll wait until my Medical results get uploaded, which the doctor's office said takes about 2 weeks.

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
What are the ODDs!!!!!
1st MR Feb. 28
Medical done Mar 2
2nd MR Mar 12

Please let us know what CIC agent suggest, so we all can follow the same path.

PNP719

Aug 14, 2017
Me too! Med Request 1 Feb 28, Med done March 9th, Second medical request March 12th.
I think it's a glitch so I'm not going to bother calling right now. I'll wait until my Medical results get uploaded, which the doctor's office said takes about 2 weeks.
You never know...just try to call them, and don't take any risk. Even if it's a glitch, you'd better notify the agent about your individual case to make sure all is good.