+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Hello friends, one quick question, In medical application form, in the section of "IMMIGRATION DETAILS" there is an "IME no.:" which has to be filled by applicant (client), I don't know what it is OR where I should find this number. I even didn't see in my CIC medical letter too. Very appreciated if you help out.

Polandru

Oct 17, 2017
Hello friends, one quick question, In medical application form, in the section of "IMMIGRATION DETAILS" there is an "IME no.:" which has to be filled by applicant (client), I don't know what it is OR where I should find this number. I even didn't see in my CIC medical letter too. Very appreciated if you help out.
IME number should already be generated along with your Medical Form. I suggest calling the IRCC to request a form with an IME number on it.

Marty_Mcfly!

Mar 23, 2017
Did you get your passport back from ottawa ?
Hi Kit anni,

We sent our passports on Feb 28, 2018, they reached Ottawa on March 1, 2018.

Yesterday I sent an email to Ottawa to verify if they have received the passports and they confirmed that the have received them.
As far as I know, it takes around 3-5 weeks to get the passport back. I will be checking my return tracking.

Ak0035

Mar 2, 2018
Is there any applicant of feb 2017 dont receive medical request yet? My application had taken on 2nd feb and i havent received any message from cic

BIBI2017

Apr 7, 2017
I had same Medical form without IME. The hospital used the UCI on the form to retieve my IME. Just explain to the hospital that the form was sent by CIC without IME.

BCPNP2017

Mar 6, 2018
Hi i'm new to this forum.
I'm Feb 2017 inland applicant
Got AOR on April 1st 2017
I paid PR fees upfront and did upfront medical on Aug 2017
I got married in Oct 2017 and added her Nov 2017 end after returning from my home country
I got my wife UCI number in Jan 2018 and after that no reply from cic for additional documents for my wife...can anyone help me how much time i have to wait?

Last edited:

kidink123

Jan 20, 2016
Hey folks i am new to this form
If someone can help me accordingly with the timelines i would really appreciate it
I am bc pnp inland applicant.
File submitted feb 2017 aor may 2017. Ecas shows file started processinh in march. Rprf paid in august 2017 as per request . Did upfront medicals in dec . Ecas is showing medicals have been received.while the other cic portal shows medicals passed bgip.
How long for ppr ?
Any hope would be good. Frustrated with these wait times