+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Hello Everyone,
I am Chaitanya Acharya from Gujarat, India. I have got my "Confirmation of SINP Nomination" on 23rd Jan.2017. After that, i have got nothing yet. Kindly guide me that how much time it will take now for further process?
Hope for your reply.
Regards,
Chaitanya.
After that u we’re supposed to apply Pr application. Did u apply?

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Hi my friends,

I wonder how much did you pay for your medical tests (particularly in BC)? I booked for coming Wednesday, I was asked to pay $295. I want to know to not be ripped off!!

Reactions: sukh55

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Hello Everyone,
I am Chaitanya Acharya from Gujarat, India. I have got my "Confirmation of SINP Nomination" on 23rd Jan.2017. After that, i have got nothing yet. Kindly guide me that how much time it will take now for further process?
Hope for your reply.
Regards,
Chaitanya.
U had 6 months time to submit PR application? Did you do that?

staceykalin

Dec 28, 2014
My work permit expires in June too. Also curious to know if there's anything we can do...
Do you know how long does it usually take to get landing paper after MR?
My work permit expires in June too! Received MR last week and I have my medical booked for this coming Friday. I'm not sure if I will need to apply for another BOWP or if its likely I'll get PR by then?

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
My work permit expires in June too! Received MR last week and I have my medical booked for this coming Friday. I'm not sure if I will need to apply for another BOWP or if its likely I'll get PR by then?
in my opinion , apply for BOWP. don't take risk

BraveTeam

Oct 9, 2017
My friend got into unnecessary trouble because of this. She was asked to stop working because her work permit expired while she was waiting for her PR (after passing medical), and was at risk of losing her job. She did almost three months at home without working. Don’t “hope” that you are going to get your PR before then (even though it’s highly likely), things could easily go sideways and cause unexpected delays. Please renew your BOWP.

Anna_polaca

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
My Time Line:

AINP
Application Received by CIC: 6-Jan-2017
AOR: 15-Mar-2017
MR: 12-Feb-2018
Medical done: 22-Feb-2018 & 26-Feb-2018
BGIP: 27-Feb-2018
Medical passed: 4-Mar-2018 (maybe it changed friday or saturday I didnt check my account before)

Abhishek92

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Got my MR today. Condensed timeline:
Jan. 27, 2017 - Application received at IRCC (paper-based, inland with outland spouse)
March 15, 2017 - AOR
Jan. 30, 2018 - Upfront MR
Feb. 28, 2018 - Medical request for me and spouse.

It seems like IRCC have not looked at my upfront results yet. I sent them a case-specific inquiry and will call tomorrow. I already tried calling twice and did not get through.
I have the same issue and i am in india these days i dont know what to do

staceykalin

Dec 28, 2014
My friend got into unnecessary trouble because of this. She was asked to stop working because her work permit expired while she was waiting for her PR (after passing medical), and was at risk of losing her job. She did almost three months at home without working. Don’t “hope” that you are going to get your PR before then (even though it’s highly likely), things could easily go sideways and cause unexpected delays. Please renew your BOWP.
I have decided to renew it mainly because I want to go to the states for a trip. But im curious- What about implied status in this situation? My understanding was that as long as you stay in Canada you are on implied status until a decision is made..

BraveTeam

Oct 9, 2017
I have decided to renew it mainly because I want to go to the states for a trip. But im curious- What about implied status in this situation? My understanding was that as long as you stay in Canada you are on implied status until a decision is made..
I’m really not sure about implied status, hopefully someone in this forum with complete information about it can be of help.

Sukhgill

Nov 27, 2017
I’m really not sure about implied status, hopefully someone in this forum with complete information about it can be of help.
Implied status-if u applied before expiration of ur status.u can stay and work or study depend on what u applied for till decision made.

sukh55

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for the prompt reply. Just one more question, In medical application form, there is an "IME no.:" I don't know what it is OR where I should find this number. Very appreciated if you help out.
It should be on the letter that cic sent you.. if its not there than i think the panel psychian can generate it for u