+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

CCCCAAAAA

Jun 23, 2017
Hi ali9i,

1) For the upfront medicals, you have to go to an authorized medical center and request upfront medical exams, then they will create for you an IME# and after all the test are done the clinic will submit the medical test report to IRCC directly. They will also give you an information sheet, I scanned and submitted the information sheet to IRCC by Case Specific Enquiry online. In the CSE, I told them that I would like to attach the medical results to my PR application. After around 2 weeks I saw in my GCkey account and ECAS that shows "You passed the medical exam".

2) About the Pre-arrival Services notification, I am not really sure, I haven't heard of this before either. Just today I received a message in my GCkey, and the message is a letter named "Invitation to Pre-arrival services" and it basically says that "you and your dependants can now receive pre-arrival services offered by Canada". I've seen other people in this forum that have received this letter.

Hope it helps,
Regards,
We are in similar timeline and I got the pre-arrival services letter a week ago as well. Let stay in touch.. I heard that this is sign of PPR soon?

karan gulati

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Hello Everyone,
Inland AINP Applicant
File Received by CIC: 13 Feb/2017
Got a email from cic about Paying RPRF on Nov27 /17 , background check changed to not applicable.
I have already sent a cheque of $550 for processing fee along with my application package.
But now they are asking for $490 more.
I am ready to pay that but on the cic tab there is not any option to pay 490, it comes up with a total fee of $1040.
I wonder if anyone had any problem like this and can help me with this.
Also if someone can tell me how far are we after this step.
Thanks for your help.

Jan 9, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Hi guys. I’m a PR applicant since Jan2017. Medicals done and passed since July but til now no PRp yet. London visa office in charge of my app. Pls share ur timeline and exp inmy group. Here is my number. +96566160085

nsakib520

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
16-02-2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2018
LANDED..........
08-05-2018
Hello Everyone,
Inland AINP Applicant
File Received by CIC: 13 Feb/2017
Got a email from cic about Paying RPRF on Nov27 /17 , background check changed to not applicable.
I have already sent a cheque of $550 for processing fee along with my application package.
But now they are asking for $490 more.
I am ready to pay that but on the cic tab there is not any option to pay 490, it comes up with a total fee of $1040.
I wonder if anyone had any problem like this and can help me with this.
Also if someone can tell me how far are we after this step.
Thanks for your help.

If your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. Pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

 Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit it via the Case Specific Enquiry form.

karan gulati

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
If your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. Pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

 Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit it via the Case Specific Enquiry form.

Thanks Buddy,
I paid the fees yesterday, but today i have got an update at my account that is Invitation to Pre- Arrival services.
But i am a inland ainp applicant should i ignore that.
Thanks

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Thanks Buddy,
I paid the fees yesterday, but today i have got an update at my account that is Invitation to Pre- Arrival services.
But i am a inland ainp applicant should i ignore that.
Thanks
Dont ignore it. As a matter of fact, with this letter you now qualify for signing up for their newcomer settlement services ahead of time. This letter is one of the requirements to avail those services. Check out this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

Auxin 815

Aug 24, 2017
Pls friends, I have some questions;
1) at personal history of imm5669, if I write "on leave" from work under the column "activity", what do I write under it's column 6. Is it the name of the company where I work or not applicable?
(2) at Addresses (question 12) of Imm 5669, do I have to include all those times I went home to my parents on holidays in my address in order not to leave any time in gap?
(3) For the sections that are not applicable, do I need to fill in all the empty boxes as "N/A", or one "N/A" is enough in a box of the section?
I will be looking forward to having your kind response, thanking you in anticipation.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Pls friends, I have some questions;
1) at personal history of imm5669, if I write "on leave" from work under the column "activity", what do I write under it's column 6. Is it the name of the company where I work or not applicable? If you were on vacation, write "vacation" or whatever activity it is you were doing.
(2) at Addresses (question 12) of Imm 5669, do I have to include all those times I went home to my parents on holidays in my address in order not to leave any time in gap? Yes, you should account for every period where you were traveled outside of country
(3) For the sections that are not applicable, do I need to fill in all the empty boxes as "N/A", or one "N/A" is enough in a box of the section? I will be looking forward to having your kind response, thanking you in anticipation.
That is correct, state as N/A

vm1777

Dec 7, 2017
Hi. Could somebody please tell me something regarding medical exam ?

I just wanna know when am I going to find out if the medical is PASSED or NOT PASSED ? Is that going to be soon after I am done with it - or do I have to wait until the Final Decision ?

( * Inland applicant - SINP )
Application sent beginning of January. Didn't do upfront medical. Just waiting for the letter from cic.

Thanks in advance...

Last edited:

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
Hi. Could somebody please tell me something regarding medical exam ?

I just wanna know when am I going to find out if the medical is PASSED or NOT PASSED ? Is that going to be soon after I am done with it - or do I have to wait until the Final Decision ?

( * Inland applicant - SINP )
Application sent beginning of January. Didn't do upfront medical. Just waiting for the letter from cic.

Thanks in advance...
Check Your Ecas ID you will find the message...
Thanks.

vm1777

Dec 7, 2017
Thank you for your response. Sorry, I don't understand what message I'm going to find there. Never used that... Anyway, the main thing I would like to know is - how soon (after I am done with my medical exam) can I expect the results ? People who did upfront probably know that. But it's fine... First, I am just going to wait for medical request from cic and then I will see.

Thanks again :)

Skaler1641

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you for your response. Sorry, I don't understand what message I'm going to find there. Never used that... Anyway, the main thing I would like to know is - how soon (after I am done with my medical exam) can I expect the results ? People who did upfront probably know that. But it's fine... First, I am just going to wait for medical request from cic and then I will see.

Thanks again :)
Hey, once you receive your medical request and you get it done and your doctor uploads it with CIC (3-5 days); you will be able to see it on your myCIC account or online tool that is used to check application status within 2-3 weeks. It will say something like, “Your medical results have been received”. But if you call CIC, automated telephonic update will tell you something like, “Your medical results were successful”. Hope it helps. Good luck

Abi2000

Jul 31, 2017
Hi all,

Applied Jan 2017
AOR March 2017
Police Verification Request June 2017

Applied under AINP Skilled Worker.

But I lost my job in Agust and I'm on closed work permit. I don't know if I'll loose my application. Any suggestions on what I should do?