+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

NicolasLC

Jun 16, 2017
Hey guys, I was looking for information about PR applicants, found the forum, and decided to join. I'm PR applicant through PNP program (paper version).
My application was received on 01/16/2017.
The status of my application is: "your action is required", but when I look at it in details I have nothing to do:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

As some of you, I received that letter by email (asking passport, police check, annex A and payment receipt) asking documents that I already sent. I called CIC and I've been told that it's a generic letter send to all the applicants. What did you guys did? did you send again all the information?

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Hey guys, I was looking for information about PR applicants, found the forum, and decided to join. I'm PR applicant through PNP program (paper version).
The status of my application is: "your action is required", but when I look at it in details I have nothing to do:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

As some of you, I received that letter by email (asking passport, police check, annex A and payment receipt) asking documents that I already sent. I called CIC and I've been told that it's a generic letter send to all the applicants. What did you guys did? did you send again all the information?
If you have sent it, no need to resend.. :)

Wait for MR then.. goodluck

joanesjayarvesu

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
Nomination.....
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
File Transfer...
09-03-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-11-2017
When the time is right, I, the Lord, will make it happen." Isaiah 60:22

---
and it happened. I received my PPR Today, it was sent June 16th 9:11am / from MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
I just failed to read it in my email as it was in the SPAM folder..:p
ever since I had DM today I checked my inbox thousand times and foolishly disregarded my spam folder. :rolleyes:
Along with the PPR is the Pre-Arrival Services.

Godbless us all!!
Keep praying! ↑↑↑♥♥♥♥

Anna16

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016

What a coincidence? My application also received on Jan 16, 2017. Yes I also got the same message. I haven't submitted RPRF fee at the time of application so I did that only. My application also shows "your action is required" but doesn't show anything to do. Earlier on this forum somebody shared that it is probably system glitch. So don't worry everyone is getting messages like yours.

chams_ARL

Jan 16, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
01/16/2017
AOR Received.
04/03/2017
File Transfer...
5/5/2017
Med's Request
5/5/2017
Med's Done....
5/12/2017
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time.....

---
and it happened. I received my PPR Today, it was sent June 16th 9:11am / from MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
ever since I had DM today I checked my inbox thousand times and foolishly disregarded my spam folder. :rolleyes:

Godbless us all!!
Keep praying! ↑↑↑♥♥♥♥
wow joan! Congrats.. Soooo happy for dear.. Nakakainspire. Godbless sa next step at next journey sa buhay.

Reactions: joanesjayarvesu

joanesjayarvesu

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
Nomination.....
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
File Transfer...
09-03-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-11-2017
wow joan! Congrats.. Soooo happy for dear.. Nakakainspire. Godbless sa next step at next journey sa buhay.
salamat chams❤❤ check your ECAS always kung DM na then ur spam folders. super lapit mo na!! :)

elizie

Oct 25, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
01-02-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application package
File Transfer...
15-05-2017
Med's Request
25-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2018

---

Godbless us all!!
Keep praying! ↑↑↑♥♥♥♥
congrats!

Reactions: joanesjayarvesu

Akashsandhu73

Jun 13, 2017
Pnp received 23rd Dec.
ITA- 4 Jan
Applied on 18th Jan
Received by cic- 19th Jan
Medical clear on 23rd March and no update after medical yet.

Anna_polaca

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Hello. Today I received an email about missing information in the Use of representative form. Application was submitted for my husband (AINP nomination) with me (his spouse) as a dependent. My husband's english is not very good so we submitted use of representative form for me as representative so I can do everything on my husband's behalf.

For me everything looks fine on the form we sent with the application, except the "signature of spouse or common-law partner for sponsorship application" was NOT signed because I understand that our application is not a sponsorship unless me being his dependant on the application is a sponsorship.

Could anybody please advise me if we still should sign it?

tmonde

Jul 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

BC PNP NoC 7511 Transport Truck Driver category inland applicant here ( paper based to Sydney )

Timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 21, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 6, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on February 6, 2017.
Guessing next step is medical?
I see here some got medicals after few months and some after almost a year of wait. Is there a way to figure how long before I get it?

Thanks and good luck to all of you.

Reactions: SALOK

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
My status still says "Your Action is required", but there is no message. I have contacted through IRCC. They said the issue should be resolved. But I still have the problem. Anyone else having the same issue?
Yes I do have ..ignore it ..no need to worry about it

Marty_Mcfly!

Mar 23, 2017
My status still says "Your Action is required", but there is no message. I have contacted through IRCC. They said the issue should be resolved. But I still have the problem. Anyone else having the same issue?
Hi, I have exactly the same status. "Your action is required", but there is no message.