+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
it's really hard I really feel for everyone. Do you know of anyone leaving Canada and coming back once they get their DM?
No idea about this. I would suggest we have waited so long for this,so dont loose your hope and keep believing in god. All will be fine.

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No idea about this. I would suggest we have waited so long for this,so dont loose your hope and keep believing in god. All will be fine.
I am waiting from August 2017, more than 20months, can you make a list of people who are waiting like you. Thanks

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please what is your timeline? At any point in time did IRCC request additional documents from you?
Thanks brother:
Mine is : AR - 24 /8/17, AOR- 3/10/17, Prearrival - 28/4/18, ADR- 4/10/18
Please pray for me . thanks

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
My medical expired on march 11th. I m inland but my spouse is outland and his medical is also expired. What about yours ?
Hello. I am also working in BC but my wife and kids r back in pakistan. My BC PNP application is submitted on 15th march with the fee of 700. So how much more time it will take for approval and getting 600 extra points?

aacan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Nomination.....
01-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Med's Request
24-01-2019
Med's Done....
25-01-2019
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2019
LANDED..........
03-04-2019
Hello Aacan, first of all, congratulations on your recent PR approval. In fact, while I was reading certain issues about BOWP during PR application, I discovered several message you posted. I am wondering if you could share your experience with me. I am in Alberta too and hold a PGWP (AINP-PR application). It seems I have very similar situation as you went through. I am just wondering about your recent PR landing with your specific case PR application. Could I ask if you were working with your PGWP between the period of expiration of your PGWP and the PR processing? I am also confused if should apply for BOWP or flagpole or just stay in Canada until it is approved. I also read that you did landing at the Edmonton airport. Would you mind if I ask that you just traveled for the purpose of landing?

Your kind information must be very much appreciated and very helpful for my situation. Just in case, if you are not very comfortable in this method to share the specific info, could you kindly contact me through my email peterinhat@hotmail.com. Once again, thank you millions for sharing a lot of helpful information.

Hello friend and my apologies for the delay in reply. I have answered you on another thread but here are brief answers to your questions::
As long as you are paid and you do not leave the country, you are good; but you are taking the risk if your PR gets delayed more than anticipated as applying for a BOWP is only possible before your current PGWP expires.

I got lucky as I worked after my PGWP expired and due to an oversight from HR as they thought I have applied for a WP.

I traveled for the purpose of landing, but since I had family in LA, it was cheap; I traveled for 6 days. You could flagpole!

If you have other questions please message me. I hope your PR application gets approved soon.