+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Mar 18, 2017
Hi all,

Does anyone know how long security checks would normally take? And would it be safe if you leave Canada when your application is in process? I mean would it affect the wait time and increase the security check processing time if you leave Canada?

I am a May 2017 applicant, already was

Nick_88

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Hi all,

Does anyone know how long security checks would normally take? And would it be safe if you leave Canada when your application is in process? I mean would it affect the wait time and increase the security check processing time if you leave Canada?

Hi there might be a potential for delay
Coz my security check is delayed I am Jan 3 2017 applicant. And stil my file is in process.. but it’s better u call cic and check with them.
I was back home for a month just before I got my medicals

Reactions: malipersepolis

oscarmendez

Apr 17, 2017
BC
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
Nomination.....
20-11-2016
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Med's Request
21-03-2018
Med's Done....
28-03-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
Hi all,

"normally" it takes 3-4 months after the medical pass. But if they decide to go through the deep security scan, nobody (including IRCC/CIC officers) knows how long would it take.
It's safe to leave Canada during the application process though. Your travels during the application process don't affect the wait time. Their focus is mainly on your background.

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Has someone received this type of email from CIC? I received an email says something as below while I didn't have any correspondence with them. I just did an ATIP 70 days ago and received their response around 40 days ago. I'm Jan. 27 applicant.

(my name and application number+ my date of birth)

This email is in response to correspondence received at CIO-Sydney requesting the status of above-noted application.
Application is awaiting the review of an officer.
Notification will be sent in due course.

Thank you,

MEM
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Last edited:

Sadiaumer

Mar 24, 2018
Dear forum members,
I need urgent help. I am paper based pnp applicant. When i applied, i send all documents by mail. But now Ircc London requested me to submit three forms online through gc key.
Generic application form
Schedule A online
A separate and newly completed additional family information bearing orignal signature.
I signed schedule A form as it has option but generic form and family back ground forms are secured pdf. These two cannot be signed.
What is meant by " bearing orignal signature".
Please help me how can i signed the documents.

kazminilzz

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 9, 2017
AOR Received.
April 21, 2017
File Transfer...
June 19, 2018
Med's Request
March 2, 2018
Med's Done....
March 26, 2018

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Dear forum members,
I need urgent help. I am paper based pnp applicant. When i applied, i send all documents by mail. But now Ircc London requested me to submit three forms online through gc key.
Generic application form
Schedule A online
A separate and newly completed additional family information bearing orignal signature.
I signed schedule A form as it has option but generic form and family back ground forms are secured pdf. These two cannot be signed.
What is meant by " bearing orignal signature".
Please help me how can i signed the documents.
Not sure. Try this if this will work after filling all information . Print it, sign it, scan it and upload.

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
Thank you everyone for words of hope but it is sad and exhausting!

Reactions: johnjholland1974

mynameisahmed

Dec 12, 2015
Anyone here applied on March 2017?
I applied in March 2017 and the processing time was 16 month and I already exceeded the processing time (19) months, am I the only one that stuck in the security phase?
I called CIC and they said we have nothing to do, and I have to wait, it's a really frustrating process. :/

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Congratulations
I m trying to find ur timeline. Can u share it pls.
Please let me know if u added ur spouse later.
Did they ever transfer ur file to local office.
Will appreciate if u can provide some information
Techn ical Support
Category........:
PNP
NOC Code......:
Job Offer........:
  • Yes
Pre-Assessed..:
  • Yes
App. Filed.......:
22-12-2016
Nomination.....:
18-09-2016
AOR Received.:
17-02-2017
Med's Request:
10-01-2018
Med's Done....:
18-01-2018
Passport Req..:
08-11-2018

*from his bio

johnjholland1974

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
Nomination.....
18-09-2016
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
08-11-2018
HI Guys sorry if this is a long-winded post but wanted to share my long experience and wish I had the same information when I did my application.

To give a little more detail I did have a conviction over 14 years ago and was a formal caution so was deemed rehabilitated by passage of time

Deemed Rehabilitation – Due to the Passage of Time as it was over 10 years

My time line was as follows and as I had a lawyer I only had access to ECAS

· Application received Dec 2016

· AOR Feb 2017 ECAS message (Line 1 We received your app & line 2 we started processing your application along with Line 3)

· RPRF August 2017 ECAS message (Line 4 appeared We sent you correspondence on August 2017)

· Medical Request Jan ECAS line appeared (We sent you medical instructions)

· Medicals completed Jan

· Medicals Passed ECAS line appeared (Line 3 Medical results have been received.)

· We sent you correspondence on October 2018. ECAS message (This did not appear till after PPR, but this was a request for the court records from my home land to confirm that all convictions have been completed after 10 years)

· We sent you a letter on November 2018. ECAS message (Again this did not appear after the PPR on the Nov

I also want to confirm that my background in process started on the Feb and my criminality and also my back ground check did not appear to be completed till the Oct 2018 and both criminality and background completed on the same day

Hope this helps guys and wish you all the best of luck as this has been a painful 23 months and best of luck to everyone

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
HI Guys sorry if this is a long-winded post but wanted to share my long experience and wish I had the same information when I did my application.

To give a little more detail I did have a conviction over 14 years ago and was a formal caution so was deemed rehabilitated by passage of time

Deemed Rehabilitation – Due to the Passage of Time as it was over 10 years

My time line was as follows and as I had a lawyer I only had access to ECAS

· Application received Dec 2016

· AOR Feb 2017 ECAS message (Line 1 We received your app & line 2 we started processing your application along with Line 3)

· RPRF August 2017 ECAS message (Line 4 appeared We sent you correspondence on August 2017)

· Medical Request Jan ECAS line appeared (We sent you medical instructions)

· Medicals completed Jan

· Medicals Passed ECAS line appeared (Line 3 Medical results have been received.)

· We sent you correspondence on October 2018. ECAS message (This did not appear till after PPR, but this was a request for the court records from my home land to confirm that all convictions have been completed after 10 years)

· We sent you a letter on November 2018. ECAS message (Again this did not appear after the PPR on the Nov

I also want to confirm that my background in process started on the Feb and my criminality and also my back ground check did not appear to be completed till the Oct 2018 and both criminality and background completed on the same day

Hope this helps guys and wish you all the best of luck as this has been a painful 23 months and best of luck to everyone
Congrats, finally you got passport request!! Patience paid off, good luck for your future!

Reactions: johnjholland1974