AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
i also believe that they work according to first come first serve basis. the ones you talking about people not getting it done early according to their dates is because they choose to do something in between the process which may cause delays for months like marriage or change job address kinda stuff or because they did something wrong with their app which they do not know about and Cic has to correct it and verify it for their safety so it puts them back in the long queue which we all have to suffer. it is a complex situation that we can never understand.i am going thru it too.my experience so far and its crazy.
Well, I had no changes in between, and I did nothing wrong. That's what CIC says. I also did not have any criminal convictions etc. Yet 21 months in process and counting .

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
It really doesn't matter when you sent the application. There could be a pattern, but it always depends of your case and officer.

Jul 7, 2016
Just received my GCMS notes, and no one touched my file after April 2018.
Hi,
In my GCMS notes, Location: - Ready for PS is stated. However, "File sent to PS" is also mentioned in the additional notes. Could you please check and let me know if you have the same info?

what is the meaning of "Ready for PS"?

nav1402

Oct 13, 2017
Hi,
In my GCMS notes, Location: - Ready for PS is stated. However, "File sent to PS" is also mentioned in the additional notes. Could you please check and let me know if you have the same info?

what is the meaning of "Ready for PS"?
In my additional notes its written "REFERRED TO READY - FOR -PS-".

I don't know for sure what does Ready for PS means but i think it's something public safety.
its related to security.

Hope81

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
In my additional notes its written "REFERRED TO READY - FOR -PS-".

I don't know for sure what does Ready for PS means but i think it's something public safety.
its related to security.
Mine was
CHARGED TO READY FOR PS
Since April up to Sept (my 2nd gcms notes)
Hope will have a positive news soon.

cash247

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Any one from 2016 or early 2017 still waiting? I ordered GCMS notes every 2 weeks before PPR and from my observations, background check is the biggest single factor for delays. So many people got PPR in 12 months, some less, so background checks for different people does not always take the same time. Not to worry guys, you will all get the golden email soon.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2016
Any one from 2016 or early 2017 still waiting? I ordered GCMS notes every 2 weeks before PPR and from my observations, background check is the biggest single factor for delays. So many people got PPR in 12 months, some less, so background checks for different people does not always take the same time. Not to worry guys, you will all get the golden email soon.
Wow.. your AOR was in March 2018 and you got PPR. that's really fast. Congratulations!!

Did you get any help ordering GCMS notes so frequently? plz share your experience here.thanks!

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Wow.. your AOR was in March 2018 and you got PPR. that's really fast. Congratulations!!

Did you get any help ordering GCMS notes so frequently? plz share your experience here.thanks!
No I think he entered the years by mistake in his signature, It took a long time for him to get PPR if I am correct. He is Jan 2017 applicant.

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017

This is his timeline: (Just copied from older post)

Application January 16 2017
AOR March 2017
Upfront Med December 2017

cash247

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016

That was a mistake. It's been corrected now. Sorry :(

I didn't get any help ordering the notes. I ordered online most times with a 2 weeks interval, sometimes a month interval depending on my mood. For the most notes, there were no changes in a long time.

Nick_88

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
I am 3 Jan 2017 applicant