+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

IZZY2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
If your nomination certificate has no employment restriction , you are eligible to apply for BOWP. When you apply for BOWP you dnt need to submit PnP certificate. You will only need to submit PR AoR . But still if you want you can submit expired one.

I had closed work permit but no employment restriction on BcPNP certificate. I applied for BOwP in july and got it.
Hi there,
Just confused about couple questions on the application form and online. Did you select "Apply for a work permit with the same employer" or "Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer" for your BOWP application?

Also for the online questions, did you select "Yes" for the following 1st question or the 2nd one? We applied for pnp not the listed categories. Thanks for your response.

Does one of the following apply to you?
  • I am subject of a removal order that is unenforceable
  • I applied for a study or work permit before entering Canada which was approved, but not issued at a port of entry; or
  • I am a primary or secondary student with visitor status in Canada; or
  • I am a visiting or exchange student with visitor status in Canada; or
  • I am a student who has completed a program of study that is a prerequisite to my enrolment at a designated learning institution with visitor status in Canada; or
  • I applied for permanent residence and was found eligible (first stage approval) under one of the following classes:
    • Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada
    • Humanitarian and Compassionate cases
    • Protected Persons in Canada
    • Live-in Caregiver in Canada
Yes

Are you a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who:
  • Holds a Work Permit for a job in National Occupation Classification O, A, B;
  • Holds a study permit and is a full-time student at a university, community college, CÉGEP or other authorized educational institution;
  • Holds a Temporary Resident Permit that is valid for six months or more;
  • Applied for Permanent Residence to an office in Canada and was determined to be eligible for Permanent Resident status (first stage approval)
  • Is subject of a removal order that is unenforceable.
No

Are you a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who is:
  • a foreign government officer in Canada on an exchange agreement
  • a military personnel assigned to Canada
  • a participant in professional sports activities or events
  • an employee of a foreign news company
  • a religious worker
No

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
They have a system maintenance tomorrow from 3 am to 5:30 am EST. Usually after this notice, there is rain of PPRs! Hopefully, we were one of them!
Let's hope so. We need that!

Reactions: bcpnp_phd2017

Kaur2

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Hi there,
Just confused about couple questions on the application form and online. Did you select "Apply for a work permit with the same employer" or "Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer" for your BOWP application?

Also for the online questions, did you select "Yes" for the following 1st question or the 2nd one? We applied for pnp not the listed categories. Thanks for your response.

Does one of the following apply to you?
  • I am subject of a removal order that is unenforceable
  • I applied for a study or work permit before entering Canada which was approved, but not issued at a port of entry; or
  • I am a primary or secondary student with visitor status in Canada; or
  • I am a visiting or exchange student with visitor status in Canada; or
  • I am a student who has completed a program of study that is a prerequisite to my enrolment at a designated learning institution with visitor status in Canada; or
  • I applied for permanent residence and was found eligible (first stage approval) under one of the following classes:
    • Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada
    • Humanitarian and Compassionate cases
    • Protected Persons in Canada
    • Live-in Caregiver in Canada
Yes

Are you a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who:
  • Holds a Work Permit for a job in National Occupation Classification O, A, B;
  • Holds a study permit and is a full-time student at a university, community college, CÉGEP or other authorized educational institution;
  • Holds a Temporary Resident Permit that is valid for six months or more;
  • Applied for Permanent Residence to an office in Canada and was determined to be eligible for Permanent Resident status (first stage approval)
  • Is subject of a removal order that is unenforceable.
No

Are you a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who is:
  • a foreign government officer in Canada on an exchange agreement
  • a military personnel assigned to Canada
  • a participant in professional sports activities or events
  • an employee of a foreign news company
  • a religious worker
No
I selected “ work permit with same employer” and on Page 3 - under details of intended work in canada : (a) what type of work permit are you applying for? I selected open work permit and left the details of prospective employer blank. I selected NO to 1st,2nd and 3rd question as i am single applicant. But if your PR application’s principal applicant is your spouse. Then you have to select yes.

IZZY2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
I selected “ work permit with same employer” and on Page 3 - under details of intended work in canada : (a) what type of work permit are you applying for? I selected open work permit and left the details of prospective employer blank. I selected NO to 1st,2nd and 3rd question as i am single applicant. But if your PR application’s principal applicant is your spouse. Then you have to select yes.
Thanks a lot. I have spouse in my PR application but I'm the principle applicant. If you have selected "NO" to all those three questions then did you select "YES" to the question "Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?" that comes afterwords???

Any one else has the same confusion? Thanks.

shreyansh

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Prince Albert
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
13-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Any PPR today?

shreyansh

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Prince Albert
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
13-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

shreyansh

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Prince Albert
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
13-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
How many lines are there on ur ecas status?
I didn't catch what you mean. I called CIC yesterday and was told that everything is completed (eligibility, criminality, etc.) but nothing has changed in my account yet. I think they are playing with us!!! Maybe if I call them tomorrow, other agent says something totally different!!

shreyansh

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Prince Albert
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
13-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
What do you mean? How many lines?
When u check your online status (not in gckey) how many lines do u see? I have 4 lines. Haven't change anything after medical received.