+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

nikesta

Feb 2, 2017
January 3, 2017 applicant here.
I received the MR today.
Outland - Sao Paulo visa office

Caramba, cara. Eu também tenho o meu processo em São Paulo e até agora nada. Mudaram meu background check sábado para "we are processing your background check" e desde então nada. Sou Feb, 6th, 2017 applicant. Espero que isso tudo acabe logo para nós dois. Pensei que era o único no Brasil que estava esperando há tanto tempo. Boa sorte.

KasparK

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Caramba, cara. Eu também tenho o meu processo em São Paulo e até agora nada. Mudaram meu background check sábado para "we are processing your background check" e desde então nada. Sou Feb, 6th, 2017 applicant. Espero que isso tudo acabe logo para nós dois. Pensei que era o único no Brasil que estava esperando há tanto tempo. Boa sorte.
I am also being processed at the SP Office, Inland Applicant, January 19th and I'm also waiting.

I don't think it makes that much of a difference if you're Inland or Outland. CIC is just the most incompetent government office I've ever dealt with, there is probably nothing wrong with any of our applications.

Best of luck!

Reactions: nikesta

nikesta

Feb 2, 2017
I am also being processed at the SP Office, Inland Applicant, January 19th and I'm also waiting.

I don't think it makes that much of a difference if you're Inland or Outland. CIC is just the most incompetent government office I've ever dealt with, there is probably nothing wrong with any of our applications.

Best of luck!

I hope you're right. Every day I think there's something wrong with my application even though I know there isn't. It's just awful to wait this long, and we can't call the SP Office to ask for information. So it makes it worse. I hope this ends for us soon. What is your last update?

KasparK

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
I hope you're right. Every day I think there's something wrong with my application even though I know there isn't. It's just awful to wait this long, and we can't call the SP Office to ask for information. So it makes it worse. I hope this ends for us soon. What is your last update?
Ontario claims 60 to 90 days to issue a Provincial Nomination but in my case it took 10 Months instead. Honestly if I knew how long it would take I would've preferred to have waited as an Outland applicant, living in Canada on an expiring visa is not for the faint of heart.

My last update was medical passed around early May. Really hope they finish us Jan/February folks before the end of July, otherwise I'll have to pay more money to extend yet another visa. :(

Reactions: Drigobrazil

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Ontario claims 60 to 90 days to issue a Provincial Nomination but in my case it took 10 Months instead. Honestly if I knew how long it would take I would've preferred to have waited as an Outland applicant, living in Canada on an expiring visa is not for the faint of heart.

My last update was medical passed around early May. Really hope they finish us Jan/February folks before the end of July, otherwise I'll have to pay more money to extend yet another visa. :(
i'm wishing you the PPR ASAP with all my heart.

Reactions: KasparK

Drigobrazil

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
edmonton-ab
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-08-2017
IELTS Request
no need
Med's Request
Mar-22-2018
Med's Done....
Mar-26-2018
sou do Brasil tb. Mas estou inland.
Meu aor eh 08-08-17
Meu mr de 22-03-18
Por que voces nao fizeram o EE?
Boa sorte pra todos

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Yup, called in the last month. Eligibility, criminality, medicals passed.
No information about secuity check.
Planning to apply GCMS notes in the next month.
Is there any link for GCMS to put notes? I'm Jan 27 applicant. no update after my medical passed. Do you think if it's a right time to note through GCMS?

Rabjakg

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2016
Nomination.....
June 2016
January 3, 2017 still waiting for PPR. No update except they are reviewing my additional documents which is taking forever.

nav1402

Oct 13, 2017
Yup, called in the last month. Eligibility, criminality, medicals passed.
No information about secuity check.
Planning to apply GCMS notes in the next month.
Same here Everything else is passed except security.
But I'm not sure if i should apply GCMS notes or not. I don't wanna delay my application.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Is there any link for GCMS to put notes? I'm Jan 27 applicant. no update after my medical passed. Do you think if it's a right time to note through GCMS?
January 3, 2017 still waiting for PPR. No update except they are reviewing my additional documents which is taking forever.
You guys will get PPR in this week.

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......