OINP-INLAND
my timeline as;
file received by CIC: 07 Feb 2017
RPRF paid: Oct 2017
Medical Upfront: Feb 12, 2018
Medical Passed: Feb 23, 2018
update May 25, 2018
Waiting for PPR.
hope it PPR coming before end of July (Work permit expired on that time)

PNP719

Aug 14, 2017
I called cic this morning coz I had same issue they told me that your security is done yesterday in general everything is done just waiting for officer to make decision on your application so don’t worry hope for the best
May I know your timeline please? when did cic receive your application?

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
  • We received your application for permanent residence on February 9, 2017.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 25, 2017.
  • We started processing your application on March 25, 2017.
  • We sent you correspondence on November 29, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  • We sent you medical instructions on March 1, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  • Medical results have been received.
  • the line which is bold and underlined was added last night or this morning should I be worried about it ? Please someone help me thanks in advance
Your Medical received and passed dates please.

Benny94

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Ghost Update today - May 25

OINP-INLAND
my timeline as;
update May 25, 2018
Waiting for PPR.
You should be receiving the email anytime soon.

Reactions: shawnxueyuan2018

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 9, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 25, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on March 25, 2017.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on March 1, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
I also got this, I have no clue what kind of medical instructions they saying. Anyone have any idea?
Your Medical Received dates and Passed dates. Were you the one affected by two medical request?

Altapnp

May 15, 2018
May I know your timeline please? when did cic receive your application?
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 25, 2017.
  • We sent you correspondence on November 29, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  • We sent you medical instructions on March 1, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  • the line which is bold and underlined was added last night or this morning should I be worried about it ? Please someone help me thanks in advance

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Your timeline please

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Medical recieved and passed dates please

Altapnp

May 15, 2018
Your Medical Received dates and Passed dates. Were you the one affected by two medical request?
No I got only one medical request. My appointment was on march 10 and report was sent to cic was on 18 March and got update on 19 March

Taj339

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Ghost Update today - May 25

OINP-INLAND
my timeline as;
update May 25, 2018
Waiting for PPR.

hi what is ghost update? & good luck for PPR. Hope you will get it soon :)

Apr 2, 2018
hi what is ghost update? & good luck for PPR. Hope you will get it soon :)
Thanks bro, actullay its just an update that has no email notification and no any change on your application ECAS. Just based on previous applicant that PPR possibly came after that in weeks, hope u got your ppr soon