+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

sukhbirsandhu

Apr 20, 2016
That's not true. I've read it here in CIC news that before it takes 3 months to process the papers of a refugee but now it only takes 3 weeks. Probably the main reason is they don't want to assist them for too long that they decided it would be better to give them early approvals so they can already work and not depend on the allowance that the government provides them. I dont remember the exact amount they are receiving but they do and free housing too.
Their allowance is between $800 to $850

Reactions: Rabjakg

sukhbirsandhu

Apr 20, 2016
Hey what is your exact timeline
and did you see any ghost update in cic account??
Hi Karan, how are you? This is Sukhbir from Kelowna BC. I am also a PNP-PR applicant just like you. I saw your comment about a GHOST UPDATE in CIC online account.

I have a question for you. Where do you check all these detailed status updates on your application? Because I use ECAS- CLIENT APPLICATION STATUS page on cic and login with my file number and last name to see the updates on my application but Its not that detailed. I guess you are talking about some other area on CIC website where we can check detailed updates on our paper application.

Do you use ECAS? or its a different page on CIC?

Thanks
Sukhbir

karan gulati

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Hi Karan, how are you? This is Sukhbir from Kelowna BC. I am also a PNP-PR applicant just like you. I saw your comment about a GHOST UPDATE in CIC online account.

I have a question for you. Where do you check all these detailed status updates on your application? Because I use ECAS- CLIENT APPLICATION STATUS page on cic and login with my file number and last name to see the updates on my application but Its not that detailed. I guess you are talking about some other area on CIC website where we can check detailed updates on our paper application.

Do you use ECAS? or its a different page on CIC?

Thanks
Sukhbir
Ki haal hai paji.
Ghost update i was talking about it shows on your cic login account not on Ecas but if you have applied through the agent you won't have credentials to see that.
Thanks

jasent

Feb 13, 2018
Not yet buddy.
Is your Mycic is showing as ‘approved’ or it’s still showing ‘submitted’?
I dont have access to mycic. I had representative.
Ecas shows decision made though.
When did your passport received at ottawa?

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
So, apparently 30% of January applicants already got PPR? Does it sound right?
I've applied in Jan 6th and still waiting.
How did you get to 30%? Is there any official source?

jasent

Feb 13, 2018
Applied Jan 2017
AOR March
Medical Request Feb 14
Bgip and medical passed Feb 27
I can't get updates because I have a representative. I just called them.
Just want to tell you.
I had the representative too. He had control on it but i got PPR on my personal email. So keep checking your mail too.

Reactions: Abi2000