Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Are there still many applicants who didn't get the PPR yet? right? I am wondering why we didn't get it yet. By the way, I am an OINP applicant.
I think we will get ppr after 3 months of medical request or maybe 2 months of medicalpassed

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
Hello guys,
about my 2 medical requests - I also got my status updated on Thursday, it now says that I have not provided medical results (even if I actually sent it to IRCC via their webform more than 1 month ago). As we all already know, this is only a system generated message which doesn't mean anything bad for us, the officers have to go through the results manually and it will probably take them a little bit longer. I wanted to give it a try and called the 888 number again just a few minutes ago. The agent seemed like someone who actually knows what he is talking about. He told me that he can see that my and my spouse's results are already in our file, but wasn't able to tell me if we passed - he said that the current status of our medicals is "in progress". I have a feeling that I will have my medicals passed very soon! Fingers crossed!

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Hello guys,
about my 2 medical requests - I also got my status updated on Thursday, it now says that I have not provided medical results (even if I actually sent it to IRCC via their webform more than 1 month ago). As we all already know, this is only a system generated message which doesn't mean anything bad for us, the officers have to go through the results manually and it will probably take them a little bit longer. I wanted to give it a try and called the 888 number again just a few minutes ago. The agent seemed like someone who actually knows what he is talking about. He told me that he can see that my and my spouse's results are already in our file, but wasn't able to tell me if we passed - he said that the current status of our medicals is "in progress". I have a feeling that I will have my medicals passed very soon! Fingers crossed!
---
Such as good news. thanks for sharing

Singh2018

Apr 6, 2018
Hello guys,
I got 2 medical requests as well i sent them proofs of emed by web form twice. Yesterday, I got updated to you passed your medical. Hopefully your will be update soon.

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
I got 2 medical requests as well i sent them proofs of emed by web form twice. Yesterday, I got updated to you passed your medical. Hopefully your will be update soon.
Soooo happy to hear that!!!

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
Could you please tell us when did you send them the proof and when did you get a confirmation of reception? Thanks!

pinkheart

Aug 7, 2013
we are in same situation mine is alreAdy 13month
Hi All,

I have submitted my PR application on january 30,2017 and got the file number after six weeks then after I am still waiting for any update. I have not received any update from CIC. I know that lot of people have received medical request within seven to fourteen month after submitting PR application. For me its already fifteen month now. I’ve called CIC, they have said that processing time is now 18 months but people all around me have received medical request. I have already requeated for GIC notes.
Can I go for updront Medical?
The file is under PNP-PR.
ate

Josh_Kim

Apr 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
That's awesome!! Hopefully everyone gets passed in no time!!!

angie5704

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
What is your background status showing ?
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update....
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.