+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

patelpratik2304

Mar 25, 2018
do you think they are sending out PPRs according to the date of application or the Medicals passed? The recent PPRs were sent out to those who got their medicals done in January. I'm wondering if that means that any applicant who has the medicals done in January can receive PPR in this current batch.
That what I think

do you think they are sending out PPRs according to the date of application or the Medicals passed? The recent PPRs were sent out to those who got their medicals done in January. I'm wondering if that means that any applicant who has the medicals done in January can receive PPR in this current batch.
My 3 friend whose medical done in Dec 2017 they got PPR in March so I am thinking thinking they take around 3 month after medical request

Reactions: lileka

patelpratik2304

Mar 25, 2018
Application received: January 6
BGiP: February 27
Medical Passed: March 4
My account status changed to updated just now but there was no change. Hopefully it means PPR on the way!!![/QUOTE
you will received you ppr within 24-48 hours for sure , that sign that its on way might be by the end of today or tomorrow

Reactions: Jumboimm

Nanocanada

Dec 8, 2013
Hi folks,

I have received MED request letter on March 19,2018 and a week before that I have received my pass request for Visa (I had applied for multiple Visa a few month ago). Thus when I received my Med request, I had already send out my Passport for Visa. I got my passport on April 4th and imediatly I started looking for physician. Long story short, I found out that all the physicians are booked till may!!
Now my question is: Is it O.K to sent the medical results with a bit delay?(I am asking this as in the Med request letter It is stated that you should do your medical examination within 30 days of recieve of this letter. Failure to do so may result in refusal of your application.)
I am living in Kitchener/Waterloo area and called Toronto and London physicians, they are all heavily booked till End of April.
Any idea?
Thanks

patelpratik2304

Mar 25, 2018
Hi folks,

I have received MED request letter on March 19,2018 and a week before that I have received my pass request for Visa (I had applied for multiple Visa a few month ago). Thus when I received my Med request, I had already send out my Passport for Visa. I got my passport on April 4th and imediatly I started looking for physician. Long story short, I found out that all the physicians are booked till may!!
Now my question is: Is it O.K to sent the medical results with a bit delay?(I am asking this as in the Med request letter It is stated that you should do your medical examination within 30 days of recieve of this letter. Failure to do so may result in refusal of your application.)
I am living in Kitchener/Waterloo area and called Toronto and London physicians, they are all heavily booked till End of April.
Any idea?
Thanks
call cic they will advice you

twarpdev

Apr 20, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
My account status changed to updated just now but there was no change. Hopefully it means PPR on the way!!!
Congrats!!
PPR email will be followed soon, I saw so many applicants got their PPR right after that status change.

patelpratik2304

Mar 25, 2018
Thanks,

I am calling them on:
1-888-242-2100
But after going through option 1, at the end they say that they have no one to assist me at the moment!
Is there any other number that I can call.

[
Thanks,

I am calling them on:
1-888-242-2100
But after going through option 1, at the end they say that they have no one to assist me at the moment!
Is there any other number that I can call.
keep trying , i just talk with one of my friend he told me that they will extend your MR for 30 days more
or just fill out specific inquiry form and send them out with detail message they will will reply you in 10 business day

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
its not depend on which dates its show your medical passed actually its base on which date your medical has been requested
ok then. So if my medicals were attached on Jan 17 I can consider it to be an equivalent of the request, right? The officer attached my upfront medicals on January 17, 2018. So is it fair to expect my PPR within this current batch even though my application was submitted in April 2017?

Januarysnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
My account status changed to updated just now but there was no change. Hopefully it means PPR on the way!!!
Congratulations!! :)

May I ask which province PNP you applied? And, when is your medical request?
Thanks.