+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

Dyoma

Aug 17, 2016
Can anyone please tel me what documents I need to take with me at border crossing
1)Passport
2)Copr
3)Work permit
anything else
Please help me

Thank you so much[/QUOTE
And a document, id or billing statement that confirms your current address where they will mail your PR card

Seiryu88

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hi,
I applied for my PR through the BC PNP No Express Entry on Marcy 2016. I got my AOR on March 22, which means, tomorrow will be the 16 months "processing time" mark. I am very stressed out as I haven't heard anything from CIC since February, when they asked me to resubmit a Schedule A as I was missing 2 months of my life.

I called CIC as of yesterday and I also received my GCMS notes and both said that out of 4 assessments, I had passed three: medicals, criminality, eligibility. But they were still reviewing Security.

They mentioned that this is a broader search. I am scared it is taking them so long because I need to take a leave as I have to go home to care for a terminally ill family member to the point where I might have to quit my job... so, since I was nominated on skill workers with an employer, I am scared I would lose my PNP Certificate among other issues that may arise. After 31 months of doing all this paperwork for the PNP and then for the PR, I don't want to lose my chance but I know I would feel guilty if I can't go home to take care of my family.

What can I do?

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Hi,
I applied for my PR through the BC PNP No Express Entry on Marcy 2016. I got my AOR on March 22, which means, tomorrow will be the 16 months "processing time" mark. I am very stressed out as I haven't heard anything from CIC since February, when they asked me to resubmit a Schedule A as I was missing 2 months of my life.

I called CIC as of yesterday and I also received my GCMS notes and both said that out of 4 assessments, I had passed three: medicals, criminality, eligibility. But they were still reviewing Security.

They mentioned that this is a broader search. I am scared it is taking them so long because I need to take a leave as I have to go home to care for a terminally ill family member to the point where I might have to quit my job... so, since I was nominated on skill workers with an employer, I am scared I would lose my PNP Certificate among other issues that may arise. After 31 months of doing all this paperwork for the PNP and then for the PR, I don't want to lose my chance but I know I would feel guilty if I can't go home to take care of my family.

What can I do?
it seems you have an urgent need for answer that you could rise with a message to them and see how you should act. contact them asking them what you are supposed to do? if your status are going to change if you travel? or if this situation could be a help for you to hve a quick answer.

tandpteam

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-12-2017
Hi,

What can I do?
I'd submit a Case Inquiry, ask them to expedite the approval. Let them know you have a sick family member back home, you need to go home urgently. You can't go if your application hasn't been approved, you don't know your status if you can come back to Canada or not. I hope they'd be more understanding and flexible when judging your application.

I personally don't think you'd lose your nomination since you've made this far, so don't panic :):)

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
hi guys
i got medicals passed yesterday and they are asking me for schedule A - i remember i gave all the same answers before submiting the documents.. you know on the questions part after ita?
i wonder if anyone could help me to go back to that section, because i am not sure anymore about the exact dates i gave about my 10 years as i travelled a lot..... am so afraid to make a mistake ! any help i would appreciate

jasypabla

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver
R u asking or confirming? Does that mean the security is done? I got the same response from the visa office
The last Update that I got on June 7th trough MP was Medical, Eligibility and criminality Done, Security have not been initiated, Now I got the message that the application is in queue to be review so I guess security is done, at least I hope so.

sarsa13

Sep 4, 2012
Regina, SK
AOR Received.
1st October 2012
Hi Everyone!

I'm sorry for cross posting this but I need some advice please :/

My friend is a Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee with a PR application in process mailed Oct 2015 AOR Jan 2016.

Hi employer is planning on declaring bankruptcy within 1 month and his current work permit is a closed employer specific work permit. He is not eligible for a BOWP.

Is there anything he can do? IF his employer declares bankruptcy surely his PR application and Work Permit will both be void?

To make things worse, his girlfriend (a PR of Canada) is expecting their baby in 8 weeks.

If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate your help!

solimane

Oct 20, 2013
The last Update that I got on June 7th trough MP was Medical, Eligibility and criminality Done, Security have not been initiated, Now I got the message that the application is in queue to be review so I guess security is done, at least I hope so.
I hope your interpretation is correct because I'm in the same situation and got the same message from the visa office

Reactions: Chann13jan2016