Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
14-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
waiting
Same here, March 16 applicant. I have been in Canada for almost 7 years and they can easily check my previous applications for study/work permits. MR submitted on April 2 and still nothing yet. God knows what the heck they are doing. There's absolutely no reason for it to take this long. Now I have to apply for BOWP and spend $155! Not happy with the situation at all...
i know....nd the worst part is they r delaying work permit as well....i had applied for work permit on 19 may and it takes 61 days to process.....i called them and they r saying that they r still working on files from may6th.....ridiculous.....

Reactions: vis9486

connieyes

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
i know....nd the worst part is they r delaying work permit as well....i had applied for work permit on 19 may and it takes 61 days to process.....i called them and they r saying that they r still working on files from may6th.....ridiculous.....
BOWP? I thought it should only take 4 weeks! This is terrible...

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Oh that's even "better". Just got a message from CIC asking me to submit my new passport copy, which I did in May right after I got my new passport. So apparently they are not checking the additional docs you submit. This is frustrating.
Yeah I know... I don't know what these people r doing... they r doing like they don't understand anything like if u got an updated document how hard it is to understand that it's a new document of this applicant when u add all the information in there... my pp was expired too doctor's office updated for me while i did medical and I applied bowp after and got new pp number on wp so mine is updated thank god ... otherwise they could have wasted another a month or so

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018

Brar01

Jun 30, 2017
I applied on may 12 ..got it yesterday

vis9486

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018( upfront)
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Its really Ridiculous to see people from January are struggling to get PPR. Understand their frustrations. If CIC receiving more number of applications they should have to open new offices like Sydney somewhere in Canada. This is not a good excuse to delay the files and peoples life under difficult situations. Everyone has to move forward with their family and life. This delay process stop everyone. We are here for long time paying the taxes and everything but we are not getting anything back. Media has all the coverage about other immigration classes. But not something about PNP Class. that's quite weird. no body questioning the delay process.. For the online petition kinda stuffs doesn't work at all I guess. Its not going to Minister. Something need for some hope.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Reactions: glk and Lena123

Lena123

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
20-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-21-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
09-12-2016
LANDED..........
since 2009
Its really Ridiculous to see people from January are struggling to get PPR. Understand their frustrations. If CIC receiving more number of applications they should have to open new offices like Sydney somewhere in Canada. This is not a good excuse to delay the files and peoples life under difficult situations. Everyone has to move forward with their family and life. This delay process stop everyone. We are here for long time paying the taxes and everything but we are not getting anything back. Media has all the coverage about other immigration classes. But not something about PNP Class. that's quite weird. no body questioning the delay process.. For the online petition kinda stuffs doesn't work at all I guess. Its not going to Minister. Something need for some hope.
I totally agree... I feel like stuck here forever... endless patience and endless waiting...

jiaqi611

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Most of Jan applicants was done on Security check, Waiting for the "final review". I don't understand what kind of "final review" that make CIC to process so long time. My local MP told me that there is no standard waiting time for this process. This's so frustrating.

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
I do believe that for some it s a 6 month proceedure and for others a nornal time proceedure i mean years... nothing changed

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I am going to apply through Express Entry. Cannot take the risk of more delays with AINP.

meanjoe

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Doc's Request.
12-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
It's delayed since the summer is the busiest season for CPC-Vegreville. WP and SP are processed there, and every summer tons of SP extension and PGWP flood into the office.

meanjoe

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Doc's Request.
12-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
First, I agree. I'm on the same page as all of you. My file is standing on 18 month mark. My wife gave up going to school this year since she doesn't get PR yet.

I know media tried to cover this, but it's not "fruity" in their favor. I've been told from a news writer/reporter who investigated this issue, and he said nothing special. Metric indicates Dec-Jan-Feb applicants every year has the same issue. This is due to the provincial govn't throwing out left over nomination at the year end. Thus, Dec-Feb has significantly higher number of application, and of course much more troubles, like delay, higher number of stalled applications. Plus, most of Jan applications have been processed in normal manner. Delay is more likely personal and case-by-case.

The media also looked into "paper-based" process, but they knew that EE doesn't affect the process delay. EE and PNP are processed in totally different facilities.

Media may want more dramatic story... such as, refugees in a certain period who are neglected for couple years due to the process change. Old-old family sponsorship process which had taken about two to three years to be processed. In the perspective of media, our problem may not look "tasty..."

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
It's delayed since the summer is the busiest season for CPC-Vegreville. WP and SP are processed there, and every summer tons of SP extension and PGWP flood into the office.
First, I agree. I'm on the same page as all of you. My file is standing on 18 month mark. My wife gave up going to school this year since she doesn't get PR yet.

I know media tried to cover this, but it's not "fruity" in their favor. I've been told from a news writer/reporter who investigated this issue, and he said nothing special. Metric indicates Dec-Jan-Feb applicants every year has the same issue. This is due to the provincial govn't throwing out left over nomination at the year end. Thus, Dec-Feb has significantly higher number of application, and of course much more troubles, like delay, higher number of stalled applications. Plus, most of Jan applications have been processed in normal manner. Delay is more likely personal and case-by-case.

The media also looked into "paper-based" process, but they knew that EE doesn't affect the process delay. EE and PNP are processed in totally different facilities.

Media may want more dramatic story... such as, refugees in a certain period who are neglected for couple years due to the process change. Old-old family sponsorship process which had taken about two to three years to be processed. In the perspective of media, our problem may not look "tasty..."
Still inland applicants from 2015 are waiting. Myself from Dec and I know many people from July-Dec 2015. Based on our experience our case is in in-depth security screening and it will take more than 2 years currently to get the final decision. If you applied in Jan, I don't think you will get the final decision this year. Sorry but this the fact!! we have tried petition, media, and MPs but seems that they are not useful.

jasypabla

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver
Jan 4th 2016 Applicant, today I received this message on MyCIC.

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

It means that they are Done with the security as well?