+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

hanhan

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
Rest Assured. Jan 8, 2016 applicant still waiting. Hehe.
My MP told me that the document says I am queueing for the 2nd officer to do a final review.
CIC told me I have passed every check 2 months ago. Don't know why need a 2nd officer to do a final review.
Jan 7 applicants here. I also don't understand why we were referred to a secondary....

Reactions: Nazanin A

raaul26

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
sydney
Med's Request
15-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2017
Can anybody pls help me in understanding GCMS please
1. Activity 20
Sub-Activity: Non Complaince
New Value : Not Started
Updated Date: 2016/10/02
2. Criminality passed in October from CIO
Criminality in process since November From CPC

but on the first few pages where it is kind of a summary it just says Criminality passed and security not started updated since april 2017.
Iam clearly mentioned as a complex case as i added my wife later in the application.

jasypabla

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver
Jan 4th Applicant, this is totally unfair. They should tell us why Early Jan files are getting late, and people that applied after 3 month are getting PPR.
I never thought that this can happen in Canada, I'm really down and depressed.
My mp enquired about my case today . They are saying it will take 1 or 2 months to clear the files . January 13 applicant . It sucks

Jhellow11

Feb 10, 2016
did u add a dependant or any other major change in your file??
Not at all, though i have 3 dependants my husband who's here also in an open permit and my 2kids both minor back home. Cic ask for my renewed passport copy last May 4 and thats the last thing i heard from them.

Jhellow11

Feb 10, 2016
did u add a dependant or any other major change in your file??
Not at all, though i have 3 dependants my husband who's here also in an open permit and my 2kids both minor back home. Cic ask for my renewed passport copy last May 4 and thats the last thing i heard from them.

sar91

Jun 26, 2017
hey guy it was not for me worker who works woth me was january first week applicant got his ppr yesterday

lehbes

Nov 25, 2015
Red Deer, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2016 (CIC received it on 01-04-2016)
Doc's Request.
never had
Nomination.....
07-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Interview........
never had
Passport Req..
it is coming......
VISA ISSUED...
.........coming....coming
Hi Hardik,

I received my passport today with COPR. What is your status, Did you get the mail.

Cheers
Hi. When did you send It?

carolgaoge92

May 25, 2017
Finally, I reached agent this morning. She said everything is good and waiting for the final review and decision, it will be done in next two months.....WTF, next two months? Totally over 20months waiting? I lost my patience, hope my BOWP is coming soon, my full time company is still holding my last two weeks wages and they will deposit it for me until I update my SIN, even I told them my work status is "implied status" and it is legal!! I really want leave them and fly to see my grandma, she is gravely sick outside Canada, don't want to miss her since those stupid CIC officers..... Jan 12 app~~~

jasypabla

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver
Jan 4th Applicant, this is totally unfair. They should tell us why Early Jan files are getting late, and people that applied after 3 month are getting PPR.
I never thought that this can happen in Canada, I'm really down and depressed.
My mp enquired about my case today . They are saying it will take 1 or 2 months to clear the files . January 13 applicant . It sucks

Fred Basset

Mar 2, 2017
I just checked with my immigration consultant and my background is still showing 'Not Applicable'. I have what I would consider a straightforward application - single applicant who has only lived in one country all his life, and has provided full documentation in support. No convictions or misdemeanours of any kind. As with a lot of applicants here, I have been in Canada for quite some time, working and paying taxes and volunteering support in my community. Hopefully the wait for all of the outstanding applicants in early 2016 will not take much longer and IRCC will decide to clear the backlog. :(

Oct 15, 2015
I just checked with my immigration consultant and my background is still showing 'Not Applicable'. I have what I would consider a straightforward application - single applicant who has only lived in one country all his life, and has provided full documentation in support. No convictions or misdemeanours of any kind. As with a lot of applicants here, I have been in Canada for quite some time, working and paying taxes and volunteering support in my community. Hopefully the wait for all of the outstanding applicants in early 2016 will not take much longer and IRCC will decide to clear the backlog. :(
can you share your timeline please? My background check also N/A. March 11 applicant

Reactions: thangtran3112
Oct 15, 2015
can you share your timeline please? My background check also N/A. March 11 applicant