+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
I hope. BTW my GCMS notes pulled on 10th May states the file location to be in PS I think that must be CIO sydney

Hi, Parvi. Ordered GCMS on 25th April, pulled on 17th May may be, Security: Not Started, File location : PS

I don't know how long it will take. Just completed 15 months yesterday.
I am losing hope, it has been 3 months I dont have job.
Please God help me...

A

alberto121212

Jan 13 applicant,landed on April 1, 2017, but still not receive the PR card. Anyone landed around this time had got his/her PR card already?
Congrats for landing. My question is, why are you worried about the card ? Aren't papers enough ?

A

alberto121212

Hello there !

Where should i look on my GCM notes to know when security check started ?

PRdreamer

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What does location PS means?
Abbreviations thread shows its prescreening something, what does it actually mean

jingbaby

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
21 Mar 2016
Med's Request
07 Jan 2017
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
Congrats for landing. My question is, why are you worried about the card ? Aren't papers enough ?
Cuz I want to go abroad...I need the PR card instead of travel document stuff.

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
Hello there !

Where should i look on my GCM notes to know when security check started ?

You have to see Assessments section: It's usually on on 2nd or 3rd Page.

ASSESSMENTS → this is the summary of the application. You can see the overall status here if completed or not.

Eligibility: <not started, started, complete>

Security: <not started, started, complete>

HIRV: <not started, started, complete>

Criminality: <not started, started, complete>

Org Crime: <not started, started, complete>

Medical: <passed, failed, complete>

Misrepresentation: <not started, started, complete>

Other Reqs:

Final:

mrc

Oct 16, 2016
sent passport today to ottawa.

I never called cic regarding the status of my application. I ordered only once GCMS note. My thought is either calling or getting GCMS notes very frequently will not speed up your application but can delay processing further.

Reactions: thsf123

thsf123

Mar 13, 2015
Castlegar
sent passport today to ottawa.

I never called cic regarding the status of my application. I ordered only once GCMS note. My thought is either calling or getting GCMS notes very frequently will not speed up your application but can delay processing further.
Congrats :)
Whats your timeline ?

A

alberto121212

Hello Team,

This is my 18th month for the PR file. Stuck in security screening ofcourse. Contacted MP, CIC, case specific inquiry, MLA, GCM notes, with no help at all.

The reason why i contacted all the above is the following.

My current job includes traveling to other provinces. In other words, my office is in Edmonton but my area includes more than Alberta. I travel on little projects here and there.

My work permit expired, CIC sent me a new bridging work permit that is Alberta specific, the HR of the company i work at questioned that line, i connected with CIC, they said they have no documentation and i should take it to the province though it is a CIC document. Took it to the province (MLA), they said yes i can not travel on projects here and there.

What a joke ! I will loose my job very soon because of this !

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
How many dependents do you have on file?

Hello Team,

This is my 18th month for the PR file. Stuck in security screening ofcourse. Contacted MP, CIC, case specific inquiry, MLA, GCM notes, with no help at all.

The reason why i contacted all the above is the following.

My current job includes traveling to other provinces. In other words, my office is in Edmonton but my area includes more than Alberta. I travel on little projects here and there.

My work permit expired, CIC sent me a new bridging work permit that is Alberta specific, the HR of the company i work at questioned that line, i connected with CIC, they said they have no documentation and i should take it to the province though it is a CIC document. Took it to the province (MLA), they said yes i can not travel on projects here and there.

What a joke ! I will loose my job very soon because of this !

glk

Mar 4, 2017
It's not just PNP applications but all paper economic category applicantions are being extremely delayed. I just checked the processing time for federal skilled worker and Canadian experience class categories and they are more than 30 months. Express entry has taken over all their resources I think. But what about us PNP applicants? Despite having been nominated by a province there's no use.