29-01-2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
Khu12345 said:
any idea how many more months before we get PPR request after medicals? I am Feb' 16 applicant
it will take 15 months for sure.....

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khu12345 said:
any idea how many more months before we get PPR request after medicals? I am Feb' 16 applicant
Don't worry we are in the same boat. i am a Feb, 16 applicant too and waiting anxiously for PPR :(

lehbes

Nov 25, 2015
Red Deer, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2016 (CIC received it on 01-04-2016)
Doc's Request.
never had
Nomination.....
07-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Interview........
never had
Passport Req..
it is coming......
VISA ISSUED...
.........coming....coming
PattyC said:
Hi, just wondering what is says on your application under "Review of medical results". Mine says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Obviously, it hasn't been sent in yet so wondering if this is the norm?

My medical status was Changed to "We are reviewing......" on 20 October last year, but medical request got only yesterday.

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
anzee84 said:
Don't worry we are in the same boat. i am a Feb, 16 applicant too and waiting anxiously for PPR :(

Hi Anzee84, me too. I am Feb 16 applicant too. I got laid off from my job and applying for new jobs but dont want to do new sinp, and CIC things. It can cause delay to my file. Hopefully PPR came ASAP. :( :( :(

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
macky17 said:
anzee84 said:

Hi Anzee84, me too. I am Feb 16 applicant too. I got laid off from my job and applying for new jobs but dont want to do new sinp, and CIC things. It can cause delay to my file. Hopefully PPR came ASAP. :( :( :(
Sorry to hear that bro, i hope you will find a good job and honestly if you ask me as soon as you get a new job try to apply for a new PNP certificate because you never know, what if CIC asks for your updated resume or anything related to your job. Usually they don't but just in case, better take precautionary measures and when you get a new one, just simply send it to them. Max it could do is, 1 or max 2 months. Its always good to take precautionary measures i believe. Best of luck for your job hunt though. You live in which province though?

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hello guys, congratulations again to all who received MR

Please is any of you under Accra Visa Office? Please respond if you are

Khu12345

Aug 12, 2016
Hello Friends,

I called CIC today coz i was getting restless :)

I am a Feb'16 applicant and was informed that after medicals, CIC will proceed with "security check" post which there will be "one final background check". When i enquired more, i was informed that "one final security check" means verifiying the information provided in schedule A (i dont even remember after an year what schedule A was about...lol). Anyway, after that final check, our files will be sent to Ottawa office and depending upon the decision made, we will receive PPR request (somehow i think this might take 2 to 3 months more).

I also enquired about job change. i was informed that as long as there are no restrictions on the PNP and you are on open work permit, you can change employeers and do not have to inform CIC.

Hope that helps. Good Luck to all of us :)

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
Khu12345 said:
Hello Friends,

I am a Feb'16 applicant and was informed that after medicals, CIC will proceed with "security check" post which there will be "one final background check". When i enquired more, i was informed that "one final security check" means verifiying the information provided in schedule A (i dont even remember after an year what schedule A was about...lol). Anyway, after that final check, our files will be sent to Ottawa office and depending upon the decision made, we will receive PPR request (somehow i think this might take 2 to 3 months more).

I also enquired about job change. i was informed that as long as there are no restrictions on the PNP and you are on open work permit, you can change employeers and do not have to inform CIC.

It would not take that long for you. So by May 2017, i guess DM should be made on your file.

mangdeep

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
Doc's Request.
21-01-2016
Nomination.....
21-01-2016
AOR Received.
13-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
18-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
03-06-2017
Rogba said:
same timeline but I will like to know if you have done your medicals because I have not
Yeah my medical was done on first week of feb 2016.

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khu12345 said:
Hello Friends,

Cool, guess what I am a Feb 16 applicant too and i called them today, and inquired about the time and status on my file. They said they are doing my background check and criminology check (Which they do it for everybody), and once that part is complete they will send my file for final review. He further added our estimate time is 16 months and probably according to that, you will be getting it by end of June, 17 but you can get it earliet too because its just the estimated time. I inquired about the job changing too lol and they said if your PNP certificate contains your employer name on it and you are on a open work permit, you can switch your employment but you have to provide a new PNP certificate then. Now its bit confusing lol..... We both called and little bit different info were provided to us. lol

Khu12345

Aug 12, 2016
PK_11 said:
It would not take that long for you. So by May 2017, i guess DM should be made on your file.
hope so and i would expect that to be true for all Jan and Feb'16 applicants.

Khu12345

Aug 12, 2016
anzee84 said:
Cool, guess what I am a Feb 16 applicant too and i called them today, and inquired about the time and status on my file. They said they are doing my background check and criminology check (Which they do it for everybody), and once that part is complete they will send my file for final review. He further added our estimate time is 16 months and probably according to that, you will be getting it by end of June, 17 but you can get it earliet too because its just the estimated time. I inquired about the job changing too lol and they said if your PNP certificate contains your employer name on it and you are on a open work permit, you can switch your employment but you have to provide a new PNP certificate then. Now its bit confusing lol..... We both called and little bit different info were provided to us. lol
what a coincidence :)

yes, it is a bit confusing now. and another PNP certificate, which means another $1500 to spend seriously???? i will contact PNP office today for further clarity,

Camille18

Mar 18, 2017
Are you an early or late February 2016 applicant? My application was received Feb 1st and file number on April 11th. I guess I can use your timeline to have an idea of the status of my application. So frustrating for me not being able to link my application online because I used a representative. I have ordered GCMS notes so hopefully that comes out soon. Tired of waiting, this process is draining and holding me back from doing so many things.