04/05/2016
Med's Done....
(Upfront)
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time... =)
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
hello everyone,

based on other forum threads I saw background check details are like these...

1. Background check - Not applicable.
2. Background check - Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
3. Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
4. Background check - In progress

just curious, if it says, NOT APPLICABLE - does it mean they haven't started the BACKGROUND CHECK? or does it mean they are DONE with the BACKGROUND CHECK?

thank you! =)

jugraj12

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
elyxandria said:
hello everyone,

based on other forum threads I saw background check details are like these...

1. Background check - Not applicable.
2. Background check - Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
3. Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
4. Background check - In progress

just curious, if it says, NOT APPLICABLE - does it mean they haven't started the BACKGROUND CHECK? or does it mean they are DONE with the BACKGROUND CHECK?

mine also says not applicable.since i have not done the medical yet i would presume it means they have not started the check.

thank you! =)

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
Khu12345 said:
URGENT HELP!

I am an Inland applicant and just completed my medical on Feb 28. My visa and SIN expires end of June and i have received email at work to provide my updated SIN. Could anyone please suggest how to go about renewing the SIN or getting a new one or should i wait for PPR (given that it takes atleast 3 months or more to receive PPR request after medicals)

Is there anyone who has the same scenario...please advise what should i do.
Just renew your work permit and use that to renew your S.I.N.

jugraj12

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Blackharmer said:
I did medicals already and mine says not applicable but it was in process before I did medicals

mine was in progress too for couple months then it changed to not needed in january

singhprab

Sep 15, 2016
hello guys , Can someone plz help me
#i am feb 2016 pnp applicant. medicals done upfront last year and it shows medicals passed.

My background check earlier was - in progress
after that it changes to - Not needed at this time
and this month march 2017 it changes to - not applicable
Can someone plz help me i am worried whether it is a good sign for further process or i need to worry about anything.
Thanks .

AVIGURI

Mar 9, 2017
Can anyone pl tell me the time line after adding my spouse after my medicals are done... i have sent ol the documents of my spouse at the end of feb. Will cic notify me after receiving the documents... and what will be the next step...?

Pl reply its urgent!!!

mbshez

Nov 30, 2015
Calgary
AVIGURI said:
Can anyone pl tell me the time line after adding my spouse after my medicals are done... i have sent ol the documents of my spouse at the end of feb. Will cic notify me after receiving the documents... and what will be the next step...?

Pl reply its urgent!!!
I added my spouse after the medical as well and CIC did let me know about it and asked for a copy of her passport. My spouse is a Canadian citizen so she will not be an applicant though.

kyebomb

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
AVIGURI said:

Pl reply its urgent!!!
I did the same thing yesterday but a different situation is that I have my spouse name listed (but NOT accompanying that time) and sent all the documents when submitted my application. so my spouse goes through all the process same as me even though he was not accompanying with me and we are done medicals now.

I phoned CIC before I submitted the docs and they emailed me the documents list I need to submit if I wanna add my spouse to my application. (AS now he is accompanying with me) The email says "It may be impossible to add a member of your family to the application if a final decision has already been made", but we are still waiting for the decision right? so I decided to submit docs for my spouse. So I sent them through CSE. The agent advised me that if the officer requires more info then he/she will contact me.

So I don't worry too much. I think your application may be delayed as you just submitted all docs for your spouse now that means they need to start reviewing your spouse file now on. I don't think it will take the same time you have been through but there is possibility to delay your process.

I am not 100% sure but that makes sense for me. what else we could do. only waiting :(

Good luck :)

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
Wake up call for March 2016 applicants. I got Medical request finally. It took 12 months. Hold on guys CIC is working on our files.

Bornfree

Jan 11, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016(RPRF)
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
PK_11 said:
Wake up call for March 2016 applicants. I got Medical request finally. It took 12 months. Hold on guys CIC is working on our files.

Congrats Dude!! Just one step closer to PPR.

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had my medical last week and they just updated my status to PASS... now i am wandering what would be their next step? My background check status saying not applicable. How long it gonna take for the next step? any idea?

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
Bornfree said:
Congrats Dude!! Just one step closer to PPR.
Thank u friend. After Medical, I guess we have to wait 2 to 3 month to get DM.

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PK_11 said:
Thank u friend. After Medical, I guess we have to wait 2 to 3 month to get DM.
SO probably people who got their med req in November, 2016 are getting their passport request these days?

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO SENIORS, PLEASE IS IT ADVISABLE TO GO AHEAD WITH MEDICAL TEST IN READINESS FOR ITA? NOMINATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED. THANKS IN ADVANCE.