+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

jugraj12

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dmak said:
Thanks for the reply! My nomination has no restrictions as well. I am just worried what if they call my employer after i quit my job :(
i have read somewhere on this site that the employment check they do is before medical. so i think you should wait till medical.

alisajedi

Feb 27, 2015
Hi guys,
I have got my PNP nomination (FSW) in December 2015 and applied to CIC in January 2016.
I am still waiting ("background check" and "Review of eligibility" in progress).
I am in Canada (on study permit) and sponsoring my wife and daughter who are also with me.

I checked the "Check your application status" online tool in cic website , but it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided".

Questions:
1- Does anybody have any idea of how long the background check may take?
2- And what can I do now?
Just wait?
Or call IRCC (1-888-242-2100)?
Or order GCMS?

samv02

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
BC PNP (Inland)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/06/2014 (Paper application)
Doc's Request.
27/11/2015
Nomination.....
11/01/2016
AOR Received.
20/03/2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
RPRF: 30/08/2016
Med's Request
Sent eMedicals: 13/10/2016 Upfront
Med's Done....
29/10/2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Fafal said:
Can I ask what your situation is right now? Mine are ME Passed (Upfront) ann request docs Provided. Others shows not needed this time and final decision not started.

How is yours? What are you waiting for right now?
mine is also same as you. Next step, requested documents status should change from Provided to received; and PPR. But we don't know when.

Fafal

Sep 1, 2016
samv02 said:
mine is also same as you. Next step, requested documents status should change from Provided to received; and PPR. But we don't know when.
I am leaving for vacation next week for 3 weeks. Are there any chances the CIC officer will call me to check the status of my employment (like a phone intervew)? Do I need to be in the office in case of any delays of my application? Anyone else have similar situations?

katherine_90

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Happy new year!!

Wish everyone will receive their PPR in the year of 2017.

Anyone JAN/FEB applicants receive their MR?

Lets share some good news :) ;D

mnnh0070

Jul 14, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I need help regarding my work permit extension. I got AINP (International Graduate Category- Employer Driven Stream and NOC 0621) on October 20, 2016 and applied for PR under PNC paper based application on November 6, 2016. My application has been accepted by CIO by November 10, 2016 and my current 'Post graduate work permit' will expire by February 7, 2017 (almost in a month). Waiting to get AOR and application number as of now.

My employer refused to support closed work permit (HR said company policy doesn't allow them to support any immigration related affairs such as LMIA, closed work permit support, etc.). I think my only hope as of now is to apply for 'Bridging Open Work Permit' paper application and the processing times are 115 days from the day application is accepted by CIC. My only concern/question is that, "Will I be able to update AOR & file number on the paper application for Bridging Open Work Permit? "

Dmak

Jan 4, 2017
jugraj12 said:
i have read somewhere on this site that the employment check they do is before medical. so i think you should wait till medical.
Oh wow. I've read a lot of comments from Jan-March 2016 applicants & april-june 2016 applicants posts and didn't see anybody mention about employment check at all.
My AINP is under post graduate category. I really hope that they don't do employment check on those with no-restriction work permit ::)

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
samv02 said:
mine also showing 'Provided' since Sep 2016. :-X
Mine still shows need document from applicant and it's like 2moths already but I tried to check my ecas with my RPRF fee receipt and I was able to check it so I know they received it

samv02

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
BC PNP (Inland)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/06/2014 (Paper application)
Doc's Request.
27/11/2015
Nomination.....
11/01/2016
AOR Received.
20/03/2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
RPRF: 30/08/2016
Med's Request
Sent eMedicals: 13/10/2016 Upfront
Med's Done....
29/10/2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Blackharmer said:
Mine still shows need document from applicant and it's like 2moths already but I tried to check my ecas with my RPRF fee receipt and I was able to check it so I know they received it
They received mine too. once when they validate our documents, required documents status will change from provided to received. We might get PPR after that. Lets see.

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you try getting gcms notes? I have a blog about it

https://grayninjaguidetocanada.wordpress.com/

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
katherine_90 said:
Happy new year!!

Wish everyone will receive their PPR in the year of 2017.

Anyone JAN/FEB applicants receive their MR?

Lets share some good news :) ;D
hello I am in this thread as 1 of my friends is january 2016 applicants and havent received MR yet, he is very worried.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
has any of u guys that apply in january had got Medical Request already...my friends is jan 20, 2016 applicants and nothing yet and he is very worried!

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
mdh said:
has any of u guys that apply in january had got Medical Request already...my friends is jan 20, 2016 applicants and nothing yet and he is very worried!
My friend applied on January 29th, still no MR. I think there are still people out there waiting.

katherine_90

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
navi2078 said:
Yes, you can attach pnp certificate; when I applied for bowp mine was also expired. So, as soon as you have Cic file number you are good to apply for bowp.

Include a cover letter with your application that should have your name, dob, file number etc. Attach copy of file number email too (Acknowledgment of Receipt letter).

Secondly, its better to get new job letter.
Hi when you apply your BOWP do you need to prove LIMA exempt? So just employment letter, file number?