N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Hello everyone...
My pgwp is going to expire in coming april... I'm going to apply bowp but i have some confusions.... if anyone of u can help me ....i need to attach pnp certificate with application,,,, but my pnp (with no employment restrictions) is already expired in last September 2016 ... so can i add that expired pnp certificate? Or i have to go to pnp again to get supporting letter for work permit? And another i have to add a supporting letter from my company!!! I have a letter i got in October 2016 stating that this employee is working in this company from this date and his hourly wages are this much!!! Is this enough for company letter or do i have to new letter with all details like wages, job duties and all other! ?
Thanks....

navi2078

Mar 4, 2016
Yes, you can attach pnp certificate; when I applied for bowp mine was also expired. So, as soon as you have Cic file number you are good to apply for bowp.

Include a cover letter with your application that should have your name, dob, file number etc. Attach copy of file number email too (Acknowledgment of Receipt letter).

Secondly, its better to get new job letter.

kyebomb

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
Hey guys,

Question on IMM5710E Background.

I need your help. I have been here in Canada since 2008 and of course I renewed my visa so many times.

BUT I never checked off "YES" the background question 2. c) Have you preciously applied to enter or remain in Canada? I always checked off "NO" and never had problems to renew my permits.

However I just realized that I should have checked off this question "YES" as I applied so many times. OMG I am panicked. Now I actually read the application because I will apply 2nd BOWP. My current BOWP will expire at the end of April but still waiting for Medical Request so I would apply second one just is case.

I am not the only one, all my friends around me checked off this "NO".

Will this be affected to my PR application? I am very worried about every single little thing.

I wanna cry.....

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
kyebomb said:
Hey guys,

Question on IMM5710E Background.

I need your help. I have been here in Canada since 2008 and of course I renewed my visa so many times.

BUT I never checked off "YES" the background question 2. c) Have you preciously applied to enter or remain in Canada? I always checked off "NO" and never had problems to renew my permits.

However I just realized that I should have checked off this question "YES" as I applied so many times. OMG I am panicked. Now I actually read the application because I will apply 2nd BOWP. My current BOWP will expire at the end of April but still waiting for Medical Request so I would apply second one just is case.

I am not the only one, all my friends around me checked off this "NO".

Will this be affected to my PR application? I am very worried about every single little thing.

I wanna cry.....
I wouldn't worry too much. I did the exact same thing. There are a lot of who have gone through this, I do not think it will be misrepresentation in anyway as we genuinely were overlooking it by mistake.
Relax. wait for your visa, and wait for your PR :). Worrying will do nothing anyways. If a problem arises, the forum will help you through it! :) good luck!

Fafal

Sep 1, 2016
QUESTIONS ABOUT REQUEST DOCS:

hi seniors, anyone receive the letter of additional docs request? I received a request letter for CIC asking me to upload updated form A due to lake of 2 months address.
I have uploaded the form and also mailed to CIC. The status of aditional docs request in my cic has changed to “Provided”. But, the status has been changed for one and half month. It is still showing "Provided" now. I don't know if the officer has received it. Does anyone else have the same situation?

jugraj12

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Fafal said:

hi seniors, anyone receive the letter of additional docs request? I received a request letter for CIC asking me to upload updated form A due to lake of 2 months address.
I have uploaded the form and also mailed to CIC. The status of aditional docs request in my cic has changed to “Provided”. But, the status has been changed for one and half month. It is still showing "Provided" now. I don't know if the officer has received it. Does anyone else have the same situation?
mine also shows provided since ages. no clue when they would say received.

samv02

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
BC PNP (Inland)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/06/2014 (Paper application)
Doc's Request.
27/11/2015
Nomination.....
11/01/2016
AOR Received.
20/03/2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
RPRF: 30/08/2016
Med's Request
Sent eMedicals: 13/10/2016 Upfront
Med's Done....
29/10/2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Fafal said:

mine also showing 'Provided' since Sep 2016. :-X

Fafal

Sep 1, 2016
samv02 said:
mine also showing 'Provided' since Sep 2016. :-X
Can I ask what your situation is right now? Mine are ME Passed (Upfront) ann request docs Provided. Others shows not needed this time and final decision not started.

How is yours? What are you waiting for right now?

Dmak

Jan 4, 2017
Hi all,

Would IRCC ever contact your employer to verify if you working there? If they do ,would they call your employer before or after medical check?
I got my AINP on AUG 2016 and received my AOR on DEC 2016. I am planning to quit my job on april and leave out of the country for 2 months.

Thanks

kyebomb

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
nuksyed said:
I wouldn't worry too much. I did the exact same thing. There are a lot of who have gone through this, I do not think it will be misrepresentation in anyway as we genuinely were overlooking it by mistake.
Relax. wait for your visa, and wait for your PR :). Worrying will do nothing anyways. If a problem arises, the forum will help you through it! :) good luck!
Thank you so much friend! :)

jugraj12

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dmak said:
Hi all,

Would IRCC ever contact your employer to verify if you working there? If they do ,would they call your employer before or after medical check?
I got my AINP on AUG 2016 and received my AOR on DEC 2016. I am planning to quit my job on april and leave out of the country for 2 months.

Thanks
i too have the same question. but my nomination has no restrictions so i do not whether they only call the applications that are employer driven stream based or they can call anyone's employer.

Dmak

Jan 4, 2017
jugraj12 said:
i too have the same question. but my nomination has no restrictions so i do not whether they only call the applications that are employer driven stream based or they can call anyone's employer.

Thanks for the reply! My nomination has no restrictions as well. I am just worried what if they call my employer after i quit my job :(