Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

DAN14

Jun 3, 2016
Hi guys!.

Sorry to bother you but I got my nominantion AINP and I am an inland paper-based applicant. I am filing my forms to apply for PR and I just wanna know How much money I need to have to apply for PR?.. I wasn't required any amount for AINP but I don't want to be rejected by IRCC because I don't have enough money.

If somebody can help me out here it will be awesome!

TIA.

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
wil_fil said:
What is an upfront medical exam? I havent received AOR yet, may I do such Medicals now? Or I have to wait at least my AOR?
How will you got upfront MR without AOR ?
Secondly, you should do upfront MR mostly after 5 months of your AOR, because MR is valid only for 1 year, they might make you do again.

Fafal

Sep 1, 2016
Hi guys,

I received an email request for an updated Schedule A form since I was missing 2 months living address. I submitted the updated one from my CIC account online. It showed provided. But its already 2 weeks.It is still showing provided. Also,I sent the paper one by courier and an officer signed for receiving the docs. I am wondering how long it needs to change the status from Provided to Processed. I am a little bit worried!!

Also, any seniors know if I did the upfront me, how can I submit it to the CIC? Do I need to send the ME confirmation number paper by CSE/mail? Or I just keep that one as a copy and the doctor will send all information to the CIC?

Thank you!!

Camimun

Nov 23, 2016
Fafal said:
Hi guys,

I received an email request for an updated Schedule A form since I was missing 2 months living address. I submitted the updated one from my CIC account online. It showed provided. But its already 2 weeks.It is still showing provided. Also,I sent the paper one by courier and an officer signed for receiving the docs. I am wondering how long it needs to change the status from Provided to Processed. I am a little bit worried!!

Also, any seniors know if I did the upfront me, how can I submit it to the CIC? Do I need to send the ME confirmation number paper by CSE/mail? Or I just keep that one as a copy and the doctor will send all information to the CIC?

Thank you!!
I'm in a similar situation...I sent additional documents online about 40 days ago and it is still siting as Provided...hopefully we will have an update soon!

yui

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-04-29
AOR Received.
2016-06-25
Med's Request
2017-05-02
Med's Done....
2017-05-09
Hi, everyone,

Any Feb or Mar's applicant got ME?

mohdsafiuddin

Nov 8, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-2-2014
Doc's Request.
11-09-20116, Sent 11-09-2016
Nomination.....
31-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-3-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with nomination
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
Submitted 13-02-2017 Passed 21-02-2017
From my personal Experience:
As far as the Police Certificates are concerned, you'll get am email from CIC asking you for those and they will provide you with a link where you can upload the police clearance. They will also give you an address where you can mail them if you don't wanna upload. You'll have two options basically.

Medicals: They will specifically request medicals and you need to get it done at that time. Don't do it earlier. I don't know if it will affect your application if you do it before they request (technically it shouldn't), but what's the hurry. Besides, the time they give you to land will depend on your medical. So, for instance if you do your Med's now, and you get your visa say November of next yr , you'll only have time till December 2017 to land...

natdn said:
Hello Members,

CIC received my application on August 10th & i received AOR on November 29th. I paid my Right to permanent resident fee 490$ while i sent my application.

I need to submit Medical & police clearance Certificate. How do i submit those ? will cic ask for it. If so submission will be online or through canada post ?

Kindly clarify.

thanks

Fafal

Sep 1, 2016
Camimun said:
I'm in a similar situation...I sent additional documents online about 40 days ago and it is still siting as Provided...hopefully we will have an update soon!
Figure cross for both of us. Hopefully it just takes a little bit more time!!Let me know if your status has been changed.

samv02

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
BC PNP (Inland)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/06/2014 (Paper application)
Doc's Request.
27/11/2015
Nomination.....
11/01/2016
AOR Received.
20/03/2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
RPRF: 30/08/2016
Med's Request
Sent eMedicals: 13/10/2016 Upfront
Med's Done....
29/10/2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Fafal said:
Figure cross for both of us. Hopefully it just takes a little bit more time!!Let me know if your status has been changed.
I updated my schedule A form on Sep 12th. Its almost 3 months. Still Ecas says, provided.

I don't know when they will review it :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Fafal

Sep 1, 2016
samv02 said:
I updated my schedule A form on Sep 12th. Its almost 3 months. Still Ecas says, provided.

I don't know when they will review it :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
OMG! I think we just need to wait. Nothing else we can do!

Akosua.A

May 23, 2016
samv02 said:
When we get new offer, we have to email it to BC PNP and they will take 2 to 3 weeks to get back to you. By that time, we might loose the new offer.

In my case, I know who is my immigration officer. I went to BC PNP office in Robson street at 9 am and asked 5 mints time of my officer at front desk. My officer is in meeting and I waited till 11am. Then I met my officer in person and explained her potential reason for changing my employer.

She requested all employer documents which are in BC PNP application check list ( Which I expected and kept them ready). I forwarded her those documents by 2pm. She responded to my email by 4pm saying that "Due to I am on open work permit, I can work for any employer in Canada. Since, my new job offer belongs to NOC B; BC PNP will continue support for my immigration ". I gave Two weeks notice to my old employer and moved to next one.

Good luck buddy ;)

Were you under a post graduate work permit or a work permit supported by the bc pnp?

mohdsafiuddin

Nov 8, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-2-2014
Doc's Request.
11-09-20116, Sent 11-09-2016
Nomination.....
31-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-3-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with nomination
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
Submitted 13-02-2017 Passed 21-02-2017
They requested additional Documents from me in September and I uploaded them too.
It still says 'Provided' on my account also.
It has been almost 3 months in my case.

Fafal said:
Hi guys,

Thank you!!

climbix

Dec 5, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
July 2016
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
October 2016
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
Hello everyone,
I have a question (please see below) to those who have done their medicals upfront. I am a July 2016 applicant (so a lot later than you guys) and here is my timeline

We received your application for permanent residence on July 22, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 17, 2016.
We started processing your application on October 18, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

Here is my question.
The last line where it says medicals received. Does that automatically happen if you do your meds upfont or does it mean that I am (already?) at the point of those being requested?

Please help me out here. There is no date with the meds being received.

Anyone?
Thank You

Canadi_anna

Aug 26, 2016
mohdsafiuddin said:
They requested additional Documents from me in September and I uploaded them too.
It still says 'Provided' on my account also.
It has been almost 3 months in my case.

Same here, I am March 16th AOR

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
climbix said:
Hello everyone,
I have a question (please see below) to those who have done their medicals upfront. I am a July 2016 applicant (so a lot later than you guys) and here is my timeline

We received your application for permanent residence on July 22, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 17, 2016.
We started processing your application on October 18, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

Here is my question.
The last line where it says medicals received. Does that automatically happen if you do your meds upfont or does it mean that I am (already?) at the point of those being requested?

Please help me out here. There is no date with the meds being received.

Anyone?
Thank You
Did you send Medical upfront?