Passport Req..
Oct, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
INLAND
meanjoe said:
Linking to myCIC is separate issue.

Getting AOR doesn't mean that they checked all details of docs. They only check if the application is complete.
Eligibility stage will check details about you application. About the passport, they more focus on expiry date. Since you attached the photocopy, they will look for it. However, I would suggest you send them a correction email about your honest mistake. It will prevent any possible issue in the future.
Thanks meanjoe :)

gauravb06

Nov 22, 2016
Hi All

My PNP application package was received by OINP on Jan 19, 2016 under Federal Skilled stream and I received Acknowledgement Letter (AOR) on July 27, 2016 . After this I haven't heard back yet.

I maintained more than 400 points on my application. Can anyone please guide how much time it is taking these days to receive assessment and points ?

Camimun

Nov 23, 2016
Hi All!

I applied in March/2016 and receive the AOR in May/2016 (inland)

On October 23 I was asked for aditional documents to prove co-habitation as I'm on a Common-law relationship and I sent those documents a few days after that.

So I have 2 questions right now -
1. When additional documents are requested, is everything requested at once? Does it means that was the o lu thing missing on my apllication?
2. It usually take that long for them to respond after a document gets sent? Did it happen to anyone else?

Thanks in advance!! =)

maddyv

Nov 23, 2016
Jan 2016 Applicant
AOR Mar 17
MR awaited..
I got married in August and will also add my wife to the application this month.

kyebomb

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
samv02 said:
This is upfront medicals !

send those documents through case specific enquiry. While you are sending them, mention your Application number and UCI in description. And also, select 'PR applied by mail (Provincial nominee)' from one of dropdowns.

Good luck. :)

Hi Samv02,

Have you done upfront medicals? I would like to do upfront as my spouse is going back home soon and coming back in a couple of months. I am a bit worried about if we receive medical request while he is away as you know I wanna get done right away after requested lol, so I am thinking I should get it done before he leaves.

Is there any disadvantage to do upfront medical?

kulmanik

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
B.C.
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
mohdsafiuddin said:
I understand your frustration but please keep in mind that people mostly join these forums so that they can collaborate with others and also compare their own data with others.
Although I am a January applicant, I do frequently visit and often post in other areas of the forums like in the NOV-Dec applicants http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/november-december-2015-cic-applicants-t385234.2220.html. These are very close to my own dates, and often times once someone reports that December applicants are getting some notifications, the January and February applicants can watch their own applications for those notifications. I see a lot of people on that thread from September and October.
Your concern is that May applicants are in this thread, when they don't 'belong' here. They are watching the activity of the March applicants as they are only 2 months ahead and they will be making preparations accordingly. This is a common occurrence across all threads.
Once someone from March reports that they received their MR, May applicants will naturally start preparing themselves for MR too.
I think things will not change with this anytime soon and that's fine by me.
If you don't like it, you can simply leave. It's not like somebody is forcing you to stay.
Appreciate your opinion. Thanks.

yusef88

Nov 9, 2016
Camimun said:
Hi All!

I applied in March/2016 and receive the AOR in May/2016 (inland)

On October 23 I was asked for aditional documents to prove co-habitation as I'm on a Common-law relationship and I sent those documents a few days after that.

So I have 2 questions right now -
1. When additional documents are requested, is everything requested at once? Does it means that was the o lu thing missing on my apllication?
2. It usually take that long for them to respond after a document gets sent? Did it happen to anyone else?

Thanks in advance!! =)
Hi Camimun!
Is your common-law also in Canada? or out of country?
I ask because my common-law is not in Canada? how to fill up the Stat. Declaration of Common-law?

Thank you!

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
mohdsafiuddin said:
I understand your frustration but please keep in mind that people mostly join these forums so that they can collaborate with others and also compare their own data with others.
Although I am a January applicant, I do frequently visit and often post in other areas of the forums like in the NOV-Dec applicants http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/november-december-2015-cic-applicants-t385234.2220.html. These are very close to my own dates, and often times once someone reports that December applicants are getting some notifications, the January and February applicants can watch their own applications for those notifications. I see a lot of people on that thread from September and October.
Your concern is that May applicants are in this thread, when they don't 'belong' here. They are watching the activity of the March applicants as they are only 2 months ahead and they will be making preparations accordingly. This is a common occurrence across all threads.
Once someone from March reports that they received their MR, May applicants will naturally start preparing themselves for MR too.
I think things will not change with this anytime soon and that's fine by me.
If you don't like it, you can simply leave. It's not like somebody is forcing you to stay.
Its as simple as this; the title the thread is Jan Feb March 2016 applicants. The thread was started so that we could know what was taking place with the applications submitted during this period and could have an idea of the outcomes. We also would be able to make comparisons with the stages of all of our applications. Therefore, it would greatly defeat the purpose to have people who applied later in the year hogging up the thread with questions. I keep having to sift through their questions which could be placed in a newly created thread, or in another thread which relates to when THEY applied. Just my two cents; it makes no sense.

TTM652

Nov 25, 2016
Hello,

I am March'16 inland applicant. I have not got medical request yet. My husband is the principle applicant. My issue is regarding my PGWP.

I have completed my Master's in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Manitoba and now I am going to apply for PGWP. My husband is also a PGWP holder. We got our MPNP nomination last year (husband primary applicant).

I am facing problem while filling up the PGWP application form IMM 5710. There is a question that "Have you been issued a certificate under the provincial nominee program?" I am wondering what should be the answer for me "Yes" or "No". Because generally in MPNP nomination certificate there is no spouse name. Only principle applicant name is stated there.

Anybody faced similar type of problem?

It might be an irrelevant topic here. Sorry for that. Can anyone help me in this issue?

kulmanik

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
B.C.
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Baanayaad said:
Its as simple as this; the title the thread is Jan Feb March 2016 applicants. The thread was started so that we could know what was taking place with the applications submitted during this period and could have an idea of the outcomes. We also would be able to make comparisons with the stages of all of our applications. Therefore, it would greatly defeat the purpose to have people who applied later in the year hogging up the thread with questions. I keep having to sift through their questions which could be placed in a newly created thread, or in another thread which relates to when THEY applied. Just my two cents; it makes no sense.
That's exactly what I wanted to say, but I didn't want to start an argument by replying! :D

I have more important things to do, than arguing with random people on this forum.. lol ;)

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
You must mention no as it is your husband who for nomination not you.

TTM652 said:
Hello,

I am March'16 inland applicant. I have not got medical request yet. My husband is the principle applicant. My issue is regarding my PGWP.

I have completed my Master's in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Manitoba and now I am going to apply for PGWP. My husband is also a PGWP holder. We got our MPNP nomination last year (husband primary applicant).

I am facing problem while filling up the PGWP application form IMM 5710. There is a question that "Have you been issued a certificate under the provincial nominee program?" I am wondering what should be the answer for me "Yes" or "No". Because generally in MPNP nomination certificate there is no spouse name. Only principle applicant name is stated there.

Anybody faced similar type of problem?

It might be an irrelevant topic here. Sorry for that. Can anyone help me in this issue?

Panta

Nov 26, 2016
Panta said:
Hi all...
M following this forum from long time and i think most of the jan applicant still not getting their MR..However my case is different. Cic received my file in dec 31, 2015 aor in march 28 2016and MR in April 23, 2016 (that was very quick i think) . But after that i didn't here anything from cic....its been 7 month waiting for PPR

davepat170

Mar 18, 2015
Hey guys I have a small doubt for Schedule A. CIO has asked me to send them new completed Schedule A form as I missed 9 months period before I came here. my question is, if I don't have enough space in section 8 personal history, then how would I go about that? should I use second copy of the same page and fill the rest of the information or should I use blank paper? I also receive reminder for Medical in yellow color. what does that mean?. I appreciate your time and feedback.

Thanks

MrCruel

Jul 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Centralized Intake Office, Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
Nomination.....
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
In GOD's Perfect Time...
davepat170 said:
Hey guys I have a small doubt for Schedule A. CIO has asked me to send them new completed Schedule A form as I missed 9 months period before I came here. my question is, if I don't have enough space in section 8 personal history, then how would I go about that? should I use second copy of the same page and fill the rest of the information or should I use blank paper? I also receive reminder for Medical in yellow color. what does that mean?. I appreciate your time and feedback.

Thanks
Yeah fill up another same page. So you can completely write all of the information.
What's your timeline? When did you submit your application? Are you inland or ouland?