IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Feb 1, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 8, 2017; Pass Med on Feb 14, 2017
Passport Req..
April 21, 2017
I need help. Just received reminder letter for paying RPRF. I would like to submit receipt via the Case Specific Enquiry form, but which "Type of application/enquiry (required)" do I need to select? Thank you

Aug 7, 2016
worldvision said:
I need help. Just received reminder letter for paying RPRF. I would like to submit receipt via the Case Specific Enquiry form, but which "Type of application/enquiry (required)" do I need to select? Thank you
Open IRCC WebForm (secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx)

1. Type of Application/Enquiry (required): Overseas Permanent Residence
2. Type of Application/Enquiry (continued): Overseas Permanent Residence - Provincial Nominee

Type your message and Applicant information. On the next page, you will get prompted for uploading documents where you can upload your RRPF and Police Clearance Certificate.

In the next page, you should be able to submit all the information to Case Specific Enquiry. It worked for me.

worldvision

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18, 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 30, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 29, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Feb 1, 2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 21, 2017
raghava.sudana said:
Open IRCC WebForm (secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx)

2. Type of Application/Enquiry (continued): Overseas Permanent Residence - Provincial Nominee

Type your message and Applicant information. On the next page, you will get prompted for uploading documents where you can upload your RRPF and Police Clearance Certificate.

In the next page, you should be able to submit all the information to Case Specific Enquiry. It worked for me.
Thank you

rajanzeal

Jul 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27 December 2014
Doc's Request.
20 January 2016
Nomination.....
05 February 2016
AOR Received.
16 April 2016
IELTS Request
Not reqired
Med's Request
04 April 2017
Med's Done....
28 May 2017
Interview........
Not needed
samv02 said:
Buddy,

Make sure that, you paid RPRF. At initial stage we will fill fee payment form/pay online $550 CAD for each applicant. RPRF is $490 CAD for each applicant. So make sure, which fee you paid.
Thanks buddy,
I paid $1050 at initial stage. They provide option for that fee and I paid.

Much appriciated.

worldvision

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18, 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 30, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 29, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Feb 1, 2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 21, 2017
raghava.sudana said:

BTW, I'm inland applicant, also select overseas permanent residence?

Aug 7, 2016
worldvision said:
BTW, I'm inland applicant, also select overseas permanent residence?
I am also an inland applicant as I applied for PNP - PR with in Canada. Seems like "Overseas Permanent Residence - Provincial Nominee" is the only one which matches to our application. I went through all options and there is none which makes any sense for us.

In any case, they have our UCI and Application Number along with this case specific enquiry. They should be able to track it.

worldvision

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18, 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 30, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 29, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Feb 1, 2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 21, 2017
raghava.sudana said:
I am also an inland applicant as I applied for PNP - PR with in Canada. Seems like "Overseas Permanent Residence - Provincial Nominee" is the only one which matches to our application. I went through all options and there is none which makes any sense for us.

In any case, they have our UCI and Application Number along with this case specific enquiry. They should be able to track it.
Thank you sooooo much!!!

samv02

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
BC PNP (Inland)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/06/2014 (Paper application)
Doc's Request.
27/11/2015
Nomination.....
11/01/2016
AOR Received.
20/03/2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
RPRF: 30/08/2016
Med's Request
Sent eMedicals: 13/10/2016 Upfront
Med's Done....
29/10/2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
kulmanik said:
I hope the timeline you suggested matches the CIC timeline. :)
Hope for the best and good luck for all of us..... :D

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
kyebomb said:
Hi Guys,

I have questions. I have received a reminder letter from CIC. I understand that I can ignore if I sent them all correctly however my spouse was a visitor at the time of submitting my application so I didn't attach police check in Canada (only attached police check from Korea as he resides in Korea and hasn't stayed in Canada at that time). Now he holds open work permit and staying here over 6 months. Should we send an updated documentation to CIC?

One more questions, when I submitted my application I checked out my spouse was not accompanying to Canada due to personal reasons. Once I received PR I will submit his application under family sponsorship. In the meantime, he can extend his open work permit until he got his as he is holing open work permit at the moment. Am I right?

You guys are all experts. Thank you for your reply!

yea, you are right, nice plan there, and family sponsorship is very fast, infact is 1 of the fastest way to immigrate to canada, ranges between 2-4 months

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
samv02 said:
Congrats buddy !!! Good luck ;D
Thank you my friend ;D

acetone

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Hi guys,

I am preparing my paper based application. I have some doubts on the following
1. Passport copy, should we include all pages with stamps or just the pages that was asked in the check list (page shows your details and visa/permit if you are not in country of origin). I asked because CIC is asking for our travels within 10 years (including vacation) and I have already changed passport 3 times.

2. Police certificate, should i wait for my pcc (will take 1 - 2 months) or send it later. If i send it later, what will i include in the package to indicate that the document is addendum to the application sent previously?

3. Other supporting documents, Document Checklist does not mention other supporting documents that we submitted to PNP such as ECA report, proof of funds. Are they not needed?

Thanks for the answer. :)

kyebomb

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
Ayokunlex01 said:

yea, you are right, nice plan there, and family sponsorship is very fast, infact is 1 of the fastest way to immigrate to canada, ranges between 2-4 months

Thank you Ayokunlex01! You are the only one who replied to my first question here! :D :D

I still wonder I have to submit my spouse's Canada police check and open work permit as an updated documents or not?
MY understanding is I should update any changes time to time. Am I being oversensitive?

And according to CIC processing time family sponsorship applied in Canada takes 2 years. of course it could be faster or longer but good thing is my spouse can extend his open work permit while he is waiting his PR I think.

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
Hey guys/gals,

Don't forget to update your tracking details in the tracking sheet.
For new additions, the tracking sheet link is in my thumbnail.

Thanks
mw

Dyoma

Aug 17, 2016
Hi guys! I just want to ask if anyone had the same situation my employer sold his restaurant where i'm working but i'm still working in the same restaurant, my PR application is in process I already have my AOR and open work permit. How will the change of ownership affect my application? Another thing i applied under EDS