+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
harjisidhu said:
Just got to know about another *censored word* called PER
Already we guys going through enough torture

Juggy veere Did u ask cic helpline about the time they are going to take to send PER email ?
No timeline for that.....I told that agent too....check document checklist ....it says on AOR.....but the agent said....Nop....it should be PER....agent put me on hold for 5 min....came back after talking with supervisor.....don't apply WP extension unless u gets PER....so I told agent that FSW used to get AOR and PER together but I m under PNP....but the agent wasn't ready to listen....Saale Di behan Di lakkad...I'll call CIC again tomorrow...can u check with ur lawyer too if u can....I m pretty sure PNP applicants will never separate PER email.

GOYALLAKHAN

Apr 28, 2016
juggy D said:
No timeline for that.....I told that agent too....check document checklist ....it says on AOR.....but the agent said....Nop....it should be PER....agent put me on hold for 5 min....came back after talking with supervisor.....don't apply WP extension unless u gets PER....so I told agent that FSW used to get AOR and PER together but I m under PNP....but the agent wasn't ready to listen....Saale Di behan Di lakkad...I'll call CIC again tomorrow...can u check with ur lawyer too if u can....I m pretty sure PNP applicants will never separate PER email.
R u able to access your ecas with ur UCI or File # ?

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
juggy D said:
Yeah that's only if ur employer gave u LMIA.
no thats not true, if your province has provided you nomination letter , you may be eligible for LMIA exempt work permit extension.
check this out (last option)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/opinion/territories-provinces.asp

i actually received my closed work permit extension based on this.

GOYALLAKHAN

Apr 28, 2016
juggy D said:
Yeah it's in process
Then yes, you are eligible for BOWP. You can either apply online or paper based. Please make sure there is "NO" in your employer restriction column in you are nominated under PNP

samv02

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
BC PNP (Inland)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/06/2014 (Paper application)
Doc's Request.
27/11/2015
Nomination.....
11/01/2016
AOR Received.
20/03/2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
RPRF: 30/08/2016
Med's Request
Sent eMedicals: 13/10/2016 Upfront
Med's Done....
29/10/2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
GOYALLAKHAN said:
Then yes, you are eligible for BOWP. You can either apply online or paper based. Please make sure there is "NO" in your employer restriction column in you are nominated under PNP
In my PNP nomination letter, I have 'NO' for employee restriction field. When I called PNP to check what is it about ?; They said, if I have proper reason (pay growth or role growth) I can change my employer. I need to get approval from PNP before I change my employer. Cover letter with proper reasons should be enough.

HaileySSS

Apr 29, 2016
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
27-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
15-04-2019
Med's Done....
17-04-2019
Hi everyone,

just wanted to share my timeline so far with you guys.

AINP nomination : Dec 10, 2015

PR application received : March 10, 2016
UCI / AOR : April 25, 2016

Work permit expires : June, 2016
Applied for BOWP

Hope it helps !

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
HaileySSS said:
Hi everyone,

just wanted to share my timeline so far with you guys.

AINP nomination : Dec 10, 2015

PR application received : March 10, 2016
UCI / AOR : April 25, 2016

Work permit expires : June, 2016
Applied for BOWP

Hope it helps !
Did u applied online or paper based ? Did u got any email regarding any PER

godswill1

Mar 8, 2011
GOYALLAKHAN said:
Hello,

I am new in this forum.

There are two types of AOR sent by CIC.
- Just a email stating that your UCI number and AOR
- Second one is detail email showing UCI#, AOR and also stating that your application for PR has been complete as per the Regulation 10.

Which AOR did you receive ?
Hi GOYALLAKHAN,

A friend of mine got just an email stating that his UCI number and AOR.

What does the different types of AOR signify?

Jhellow11

Feb 10, 2016
Hello guys, I am new to this forum.. Congratulations to those who got thier file number already. Regarding mine, im so much stressed already. I am an inland applicant Cic recieved my application last Feb 11 until now im still waiting for Aor or file number.. If cic returned my application, are they going to inform me thru email that they return it?

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Jhellow11 said:
Hello guys, I am new to this forum.. Congratulations to those who got thier file number already. Regarding mine, im so much stressed already. I am an inland applicant Cic recieved my application last Feb 11 until now im still waiting for Aor or file number.. If cic returned my application, are they going to inform me thru email that they return it?
I don't think they'll inform by email....Generally file comes back by mail.

GOYALLAKHAN

Apr 28, 2016
godswill1 said:
Hi GOYALLAKHAN,

A friend of mine got just an email stating that his UCI number and AOR.

What does the different types of AOR signify?
Both are same. One showing ur application has been received this date and this is ur UCI and File number.

Other one is detail email showing ur uci, file number and also stating that your file has been complete under regulation 10.

katherine_90

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
GOYALLAKHAN said:
Hello,

I am new in this forum.

There are two types of AOR sent by CIC.
- Just a email stating that your UCI number and AOR
- Second one is detail email showing UCI#, AOR and also stating that your application for PR has been complete as per the Regulation 10.

Which AOR did you receive ?
Hi: i got the Second one with the UCI # and told me that my application has been complete per the Regulation 10.