+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
I just realized my status has a change here. Not sure if it is a system glitch. I was asked Resume, Supervisor info in Jan 2017, uploaded in Feb 2017.
Before:
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
After:
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

SReza

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
I just realized my status has a change here. Not sure if it is a system glitch. I was asked Resume, Supervisor info in Jan 2017, uploaded in Feb 2017.
Before:
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
After:
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Same 4 me happened 1 week ago and same happened for a lot of people! ( at least 10 others i know ) Just old status got updated to less older status!!!

SReza

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Before:
After:
Seraph are you from Iran?

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Please Seniors, just received a message in my online account from CIC today that Me, spouse and dependants can now receive free

pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada.Pls, what does it mean?
Hi, you must be under Accra Visa Office. It means you will get PPR very soon. This week or next. Congrats

sah7

Jan 13, 2016
Same 4 me happened 1 week ago and same happened for a lot of people! ( at least 10 others i know ) Just old status got updated to less older status!!!
Hi SReza,
May I ask when you and your friends have applied for PR? are you from Iran?
I also got a request for CV/Resume 3 days ago

SReza

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Hi SReza,
May I ask when you and your friends have applied for PR? are you from Iran?
I also got a request for CV/Resume 3 days ago
Hi

Yes we are Iranians, and that change which happened was really nothing, only a system maintenance by cic.
We are PR applicants and some of us paper based ones are waiting for more than 2 years. I applied in Jan 2016. CV request and updated schedule A request was sent for me in june 2017.

sah7

Jan 13, 2016
Hi

Yes we are Iranians, and that change which happened was really nothing, only a system maintenance by cic.
We are PR applicants and some of us paper based ones are waiting for more than 2 years. I applied in Jan 2016. CV request and updated schedule A request was sent for me in june 2017.
Thanks for the reply SReza,
sorry to hear that it has taken too long for you. Has any of your friends received PPR yet?

Kayk1974kay

Jul 4, 2017
Hi Folks,

Please i need your suggestions. I submitted my Passport to Accra Visa Office as requested on 29th of January 2018. On February 14th i got another message to send my Provincial Nominee Certificate which i have did accordingly and since then no response. My background check is still in process Please should i do?

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Hello guys,

I would really appreciate if you could share your waiting time between submitting your application and becoming PR, please! I really want to visit my home country, but I do not know what to expect from the CIC as I have been waiting since AOR in August 2017. I just want to have an idea how long did you wait for between your submitting application and all stages such as AOR, medical exams, additional docs request, and sending your passports. Thanks so so much!!!

paulene24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
Hello, anyone know if i can still sponsor my common law partner even if i excluded him before in my application because we were separated at that time then get back together after few years. His the father of my two children, one is his name and the other one is not. Is there a chance to sponsor him for us to be a whole family again? Hoping for a repl

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Hi Folks,

Please i need your suggestions. I submitted my Passport to Accra Visa Office as requested on 29th of January 2018. On February 14th i got another message to send my Provincial Nominee Certificate which i have did accordingly and since then no response. My background check is still in process Please should i do?
Keep the faith. They need the documents for filing. it wont have negative impact on your application.