+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
harjisidhu said:
Yeah bro mostly wo permit support letter is se with the AINP if wo permit is gonna expire within next few months, of not you can always ask them to send it to you
Hey bro...I got my AINP today but there is no support letter along it...and my WP is expiring end of May....so what should I do now....?
Should I apply PR and wait for AOR and then apply for work permit ....what if I get my AOR couple of weeks before my work permit expires .....2nd Option is I should AINP for letter of support and then apply for work permit.....and if by any chance I don't get work permit extension before my WP expires ...what will be my options ?

harjisidhu

Oct 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP-22 dec 2014 & PNP PR-18 feb 2016
Nomination.....
21-01-2016
AOR Received.
18 april 2016
Med's Done....
upfront on 14 July 2016/ passed in august
Passport Req..
20/06/17
LANDED..........
waiting
juggy D said:
Hey bro...I got my AINP today but there is no support letter along it...and my WP is expiring end of May....so what should I do now....?
Should I apply PR and wait for AOR and then apply for work permit ....what if I get my AOR couple of weeks before my work permit expires .....2nd Option is I should AINP for letter of support and then apply for work permit.....and if by any chance I don't get work permit extension before my WP expires ...what will be my options ?
Hi
first of all apply for PR As soon as possible....
and for work permit you have got two options
- ask AINP for work permit support letter since your permit is expiring in less than 3 months. if they give you that, you can apply for work permit as soon as they give you that.. or else.
- if they don't give you that, then you can apply for work permit extension 1 week before your work permit is gonna expire.. then you will be on IMPLIED status on which you can work till your work permit application will be finalized... it will buy you some time and in the meanwhile you will get your AOR.. and then you can update your work permit extension application with that AOR...

but i think they will provide work permit support letter... do make sure to call em and tell them about your situation..
n for work permit extension, do hire a consultant , cozz they know this stuff better..

anyhow congrats for getting your nomination... cheers :D

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
harjisidhu said:
Hi
- ask AINP for work permit support letter since your permit is expiring in less than 3 months. if they give you that, you can apply for work permit as soon as they give you that.. or else.
- if they don't give you that, then you can apply for work permit extension 1 week before your work permit is gonna expire.. then you will be on IMPLIED status on which you can work till your work permit application will be finalized... it will buy you some time and in the meanwhile you will get your AOR.. and then you can update your work permit extension application with that AOR...

but i think they will provide work permit support letter... do make sure to call em and tell them about your situation..
n for work permit extension, do hire a consultant , cozz they know this stuff better..

Thanks bro for quick reply.....I m almost done with the PR file...took me just 2 hrs ...hopefully by Friday I'll send it...I don't believe in consultants....this site is way better than any consultant....lol...!

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
harjisidhu said:
Hi

Hey Sidhu paaji....what is this employer compliance fees of 230$ ? I read abt this on AINP website ...I m calling AINP tomorrow for letter of support ...!

harjisidhu

Oct 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
21-01-2016
AOR Received.
18 april 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
20/06/17
LANDED..........
waiting
juggy D said:
Hey Sidhu paaji....what is this employer compliance fees of 230$ ? I read abt this on AINP website ...I m calling AINP tomorrow for letter of support ...!
hey bro
this employer compliance fees was introduced in last october by harper govt few days before they went out of power. Previously work permits got by PNP were open. But thanks to this crap that we are gonna have closed work permits.
this fees is for making an account for your employer with cic . you have to get employer's CRA number and gross income and no. of employees , etc of your company.... moreover 230 bucks had to be paid by the employer specifically. I was gonna apply my work permit myself only but had to hire consultant due to this stuff ...

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
harjisidhu said:
hey bro
this employer compliance fees was introduced in last october by harper govt few days before they went out of power. Previously work permits got by PNP were open. But thanks to this crap that we are gonna have closed work permits.
this fees is for making an account for your employer with cic . you have to get employer's CRA number and gross income and no. of employees , etc of your company.... moreover 230 bucks had to be paid by the employer specifically. I was gonna apply my work permit myself only but had to hire consultant due to this stuff ...
Hey bro....I just read on cic website that this fees applies only if u have closed work permit....but my work permit is open....so I don't need to pay that fees....correct me if I am wrong.

harjisidhu

Oct 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
21-01-2016
AOR Received.
18 april 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
20/06/17
LANDED..........
waiting
juggy D said:
Hey bro....I just read on cic website that this fees applies only if u have closed work permit....but my work permit is open....so I don't need to pay that fees....correct me if I am wrong.
Hi bro
I had open PGWP before, even then I had to do employer compliance,
Make sure to consult AINP , CIC before taking any step
...regards

Sinabro

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2015
Nomination.....
29-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 10-11-2016
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2017
LANDED..........
29-04-2017
I am waiting AOR form cic.
How long should I wait for AOR?? Do i have to wait atleast 3month? 4month??
CIC reviecd my application on Jan 14 2016.

samv02

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
BC PNP (Inland)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/06/2014 (Paper application)
Doc's Request.
27/11/2015
Nomination.....
11/01/2016
AOR Received.
20/03/2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
RPRF: 30/08/2016
Med's Request
Sent eMedicals: 13/10/2016 Upfront
Med's Done....
29/10/2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Sinabro said:
I am waiting AOR form cic.
How long should I wait for AOR?? Do i have to wait atleast 3month? 4month??
CIC reviecd my application on Jan 14 2016.
Hi Sina,

My application reached NS on Jan 11 2016. I am still waiting for AOR. One of my friend got AOR last week. It took for him 92 days.

So we need to wait. don't worry much. :)

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
harjisidhu said:
Hi bro
I had open PGWP before, even then I had to do employer compliance,
Make sure to consult AINP , CIC before taking any step
...regards
Sidhu paaji...I called CIC today.They told clearly that if anyone is on open work permit then there is no need to pay employer compliance fees....so it's 101% confirmed.She told me that it's on their website too and I checked from website too.

jared1988

Aug 23, 2015
guys please help me...i am semi skilled noc 6711,, i have a question ...can i apply open work permit once inreceived my aor from cic? tia...

Sinabro

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2015
Nomination.....
29-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 10-11-2016
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2017
LANDED..........
29-04-2017
jared1988 said:
guys please help me...i am semi skilled noc 6711,, i have a question ...can i apply open work permit once inreceived my aor from cic? tia...
I think, If you have or get AOR from CIC. You can apply or extend your work permit.

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
jared1988 said:
Wait for AOR or get Letter of support from Alberta govt