+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

zinho88

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go back to the post office where you got it from they should be able to help you.. they must have a record of sale in their POS
The post office said that they cannot print another receipt because they can only do that at the time of the purchase, not afterwards

Last edited:

PRdreamer

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
July 8th will be 16 months and i decided to withdraw my application if nothing updates by then. If immigration doesnt have time to take care of me then its not worth working in canada and paying high taxes :)

lehbes

Nov 25, 2015
Red Deer, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2016 (CIC received it on 01-04-2016)
Doc's Request.
never had
Nomination.....
07-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Interview........
never had
Passport Req..
it is coming......
VISA ISSUED...
.........coming....coming
July 8th will be 16 months and i decided to withdraw my application if nothing updates by then. If immigration doesnt have time to take care of me then its not worth working in canada and paying high taxes :)
And what after? Do you think you will do good to them? They do not care at all. You will do only bad for you.

If you have a choice just apply for EE. As soon as you get invitation, so go and apply it. You are allowed to do it. That how it works.

PRdreamer

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And what after? Do you think you will do good to them? They do nor care at all. You will do only bad for you.

If you have a choice just apply for EE. As soon as you get invitation, so go and apply it. You are allowed to do it. That how it works.
Loll you got me wrong...i have no percentage hope that immigration would care for applicants. Because of this immigration fck up im loosing my commitments day by day. Promotion is linked with resident status too. So instead of looking at sky for ppr everyday, decided to move back to own country and settle there. I might look into EE later on. Paper application simply sucks atleast for me :)

lehbes

Nov 25, 2015
Red Deer, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
never had
Nomination.....
07-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Interview........
never had
Passport Req..
it is coming......
VISA ISSUED...
Loll you got me wrong...i have no percentage hope that immigration would care for applicants. Because of this immigration fck up im loosing my commitments day by day. Promotion is linked with resident status too. So instead of looking at sky for ppr everyday, decided to move back to own country and settle there. I might look into EE later on. Paper application simply sucks atleast for me :)
I got it. Like do not think please that rest of applicants like their jobs and this super fast processing time. Like me, I hate it at all and I am trying to focus on other things, such as my family. I travel a lot, trying to discover new places.

I am paying that taxes too bro. I do not know from which country you from. Like I am from Ukraine and I really do not want to back there. Like this processing time is sucks, but we will get the end. Do not give up, it is coming. We have to support each other. Everything will be good, believe me.

Reactions: Nine20

PRdreamer

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got it. Like do not think please that rest of applicants like their jobs and this super fast processing time. Like me, I hate it at all and I am trying to focus on other things, such as my family. I travel a lot, trying to discover new places.

I am paying that taxes too bro. I do not know from which country you from. Like I am from Ukraine and I really do not want to back there. Like this processing time is sucks, but we will get the end. Do not give up, it is coming. We have to support each other. Everything will be good, believe me.
Thanks for being positive and support
From day 1 which was march 08 2016 everything has been headache. The most worst fkdup part was lawyer ignored medical req email on nov 4 2016 and because of that i had to follow up with second request of medicals in jan 2017. There goes beautiful 2 months on drainage.
And even worst part was i told my lawyer on nov 11, dec 11 that gcms notes saying medicals req sent, he and his co employee were so fkdup and careless about checking their emails.
And when i get second req saying i missed first req, may lawyer office says ohh sorryyy we didnt check email.
But i got through all that shit and done medicals in jan. There goes 5 months and security not even started yet lol.

Reactions: Preet70

lehbes

Nov 25, 2015
Red Deer, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
never had
Nomination.....
07-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Interview........
never had
Passport Req..
it is coming......
VISA ISSUED...
Thanks for being positive and support
From day 1 which was march 08 2016 everything has been headache. The most worst fkdup part was lawyer ignored medical req email on nov 4 2016 and because of that i had to follow up with second request of medicals in jan 2017. There goes beautiful 2 months on drainage.
And even worst part was i told my lawyer on nov 11, dec 11 that gcms notes saying medicals req sent, he and his co employee were so fkdup and careless about checking their emails.
And when i get second req saying i missed first req, may lawyer office says ohh sorryyy we didnt check email.
But i got through all that shit and done medicals in jan. There goes 5 months and security not even started yet lol.
If I were you I would cancel you rep. You do not need it at all. He or she is useless. Do not waste you money bro for them.

Last July I cancelled it and feel so happy because only I got access to my file.

I came with 15 coworkers. All of them have already got PR and successfully landed. They all October, November, December applicants and they all got it within 16 months. I am the last one, because I had a problem with getting of nominee certificate.

PRdreamer

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I were you I would cancel you rep. You do not need it at all. He or she is useless. Do not waste you money bro for them.

Last July I cancelled it and feel so happy because only I got access to my file.

I came with 15 coworkers. All of them have already got PR and successfully landed. They all October, November, December applicants and they all got it within 16 months. I am the last one, because I had a problem with getting of nominee certificate.
I paid 90% of the fee to them. I dont know if this cancellation would do anything for them lol

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
I called cic call center and one lady picked up. She told me that she can't hear me , like seriously ? She told me this thing 2 times in English. I told her that I don't have any other phone. Then she told something in French and English same thing I guess. After that she hangs up on me. Like really ??? :mad::mad::mad: It's worst customer service I ever seen.

Last edited:

mangdeep

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes