+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - Jan-Feb 2017 Applicants

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
hsuhk said:
Not yet

we are waiting for FT all

Could you plse tell me how vo office is decided in express entry post ita?

I m in canada since sept 2016. So one year is not completed in canada. I am from india. I mean do I hv to select vo office in canada or india? I m pnp express entry applicant

bishnoishekhar

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
19-Mar-2017
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
06-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
09-Sep-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting...
Quite a bit silence here? Anybody know the reason why the File transfers are not happening?

bishnoishekhar

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
19-Mar-2017
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
06-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
09-Sep-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting...
Recieved File transfer email today!

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Could you plse tell me how vo office is decided in express entry post ita?

I m in canada since sept 2016. So one year is not completed in canada. I am from india. I mean do I hv to select vo office in canada or india? I m pnp express entry applicant
If you submitted your application in canada i.e you mentioned that you are in canada in your application then your visa office would be Ottawa most probably. does not matter what visa office you selected .

regards
D

Reactions: Anna16

Anna16

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Hi I need to update change in my pR application. Can anyone guide how can I do it? I submitted webform and haven't heard back any response. Should I call CIC now? Thanks

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
My application was received on the 10th of January 2017.

And looks like they just charged the application fee today. So yeah, should be hearing from them shortly. :p
how do you know that they charged on exact day?
is it how credit card works? I've paid by debit...

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
I have posted this same message on another forum if anyone here share similar status and help decipher what it means.

My application status in cic account is showing similar verbiage. My application was received by them on Jan 4th and credit card charged 2/20. Is this an indication of an AOR because I still did not get a message suggesting the same. Please advice

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. The next step is to review your eligibility. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi,
where did you see this information that your application under review? is this express entry? or paper based?

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Inland applicant

CIC received paper based file on January 09,2017

AOR received on March 06,2017

Good luck all :)
Reassuring to know that sometimes it takes 2 months not more. I really need AOR urgently as my work permit expires on 7th of November 20147 and my inland PR (after BC skilled worker nomination) was received on 11th of August 2017 by Nova Scotia office.

How are they sending AOR for paper based applications?? on e-mail which were stated in the application form?

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Thanks DIANEPH, mine was received by MIKE,

you will get your's soon, good luck :)
hey guys,

how do you know who received your file? because of post tracking system?? I listened to post office employee who convinced me not to ask for sign as the address is PO and it will be random person to sign.. I was stupid to listen to him:confused:

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi, I got my status changed over gckey on Saturday and with following details on ECAS, think its AOR

* We received your application for permanent residence on February 1, 2017.
* We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 17, 2017.
* We started processing your application on March 17, 2017.

But I didn't get any email for AOR, I think its due to the fact I didn't mention my email address over application form. Is it ?

What do I do to get AOR email from them?

Thanks
Hi,

what is ECAS?

guys, I've read on cic page that it is possible to link paper based application to the online cic account. is it worth to do with paper based PR application?

is this what you call Ecas system??

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hey guys need help here. My applicatiin was recived by CIClast Jan. 16 on March 16 i received an email that my cic. account has been updated, application no. XEP******** was changed to EP******* but got no email on AOR. Recently, my brother who is based in canada informed that he just paid online the processing fee last March 22. Is it the reason why until now i didnt receive an email for the AOR? Is it causing delay to my application? What will i do now?
Hi,
how the things going for you now? did you received your medical exams request?

how do you received email that your cic account has been updated? did you link your paper based application with online cic account? thank you

samoc

Aug 24, 2017
Hello,

does anyone have their medicals passed and background and review is still in process. Typically, my background has bn on we are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.

does any one know what stage it is

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request