+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

murthycps

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Yeah it’s hard time. They working very slow.
They are working slow but for some people. Ridiculously late dont know why. Express entry people are coming within 5 months. I heard from my wife, her collegue became PR in damn 3 months. Bullshit procedures implementations by CIC.

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
seniors ...i write to local mp, ircc minister use web form and singapore visa office but nothing work.
where I Write now? I have no option. can i send final mail to Singapore that within 15 days send me result whatever approved or reject. and if they have need any specific query or documents ask me . do not waste my time . in February 28 complete 2 years.
your valuable advice please because now I lost my feeling about canada immigration and need stop this.

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
seniors ...i write to local mp, ircc minister use web form and singapore visa office but nothing work.
where I Write now? I have no option. can i send final mail to Singapore that within 15 days send me result whatever approved or reject. and if they have need any specific query or documents ask me . do not waste my time . in February 28 complete 2 years.
your valuable advice please because now I lost my feeling about canada immigration and need stop this.
I would suggest that you just wait patiently. I got after 24 months. Just wait. Its frustrating. But your patience will be rewarded.

Reactions: wpgjm and ZAJAMIL

btcak24

Jan 31, 2019
My gf's been waiting for 24 months now..
She got the GCMS note today.
Eligibility says 'review required',
No updates to the application since 2018/05/04,
Security's not even started.

We don't know how much longer we have to wait..

samfa

Dec 19, 2017
Hello all, I also reached 24 months now (OINP):(. I have a question, my post-graduate work permit is expiring soon! I checked and I found out that I can apply for bridging work permit, just a question: do I need to put my job contract? as that will also expire soon (actually they approved the renewal but takes time. so basically if I need to put my job contract, I will get the permit until the expiry of it which is this July, and I am afraid my PR does not come before that!
Any suggestion? If you know more about this bridging work permit please let me know!
Thanks all. hope we all get PR soon

samfa

Dec 19, 2017
Hello all, I also reached 24 months now (OINP):(. I have a question, my post-graduate work permit is expiring soon! I checked and I found out that I can apply for bridging work permit, just a question: do I need to put my job contract? as that will also expire soon (actually they approved the renewal but takes time. so basically if I need to put my job contract, I will get the permit until the expiry of it which is this July, and I am afraid my PR does not come before that!
Any suggestion? If you know more about this bridging work permit please let me know!
Thanks all. hope we all get PR soon
I just found out that in the bridging work permit, there is no need to have job contract if the PNP is not conditioned on that! So, I should be fine? Please let me know if you know more about this. Thanks

wpgjm

Jan 11, 2019
Hello friends, I want to share my timeline.

Jan 27th 2017 received.
March 03th 2017 AOR.
March 10th 2018 MR
Nothing until now

I'm a single applicant from Manitoba, who stayed in Canada almost 10 years now (was international student).
I don't really understand this delay, because every my classmates got their PR last year, and I am the only one
who still waiting on decision made. I ordered GCMS note December 17th 2018, and received on Jan this year.
It said security has not started yet, and I called CIC about 2 weeks ago, and they said it still didn't started.
This wait is really stressful for me, because my passport is expiring on August 17th this year, and problem is
because I am from South Korea, Korea government decided not to issue anymore passport for me (because of army issue).
I was so worried about this, because it says on the application paper, that passport should be vaild for at least 6 months before
I get PPR request. However I heard a good news recently, they won't really care about 6 months as long as I am already in Canada.
I want to know if this is true, and also want to share with people who has similar delays with me.
Thank you for reading, please share information, and good luck to all XD !

Reactions: OnOn and MarsiaMS

Mimi30

Feb 15, 2019
Hello friends, I want to share my timeline.

Jan 27th 2017 received.
March 03th 2017 AOR.
March 10th 2018 MR
Nothing until now

I'm a single applicant from Manitoba, who stayed in Canada almost 10 years now (was international student).
I don't really understand this delay, because every my classmates got their PR last year, and I am the only one
who still waiting on decision made. I ordered GCMS note December 17th 2018, and received on Jan this year.
It said security has not started yet, and I called CIC about 2 weeks ago, and they said it still didn't started.
This wait is really stressful for me, because my passport is expiring on August 17th this year, and problem is
because I am from South Korea, Korea government decided not to issue anymore passport for me (because of army issue).
I was so worried about this, because it says on the application paper, that passport should be vaild for at least 6 months before
I get PPR request. However I heard a good news recently, they won't really care about 6 months as long as I am already in Canada.
I want to know if this is true, and also want to share with people who has similar delays with me.
Thank you for reading, please share information, and good luck to all XD !
Did you get DM already?