Med's Done....
20/11/2018
Interview........
Pre- arrival service: 3/11/2018
Passport Req..
12/12/2018
VISA ISSUED...
05/01/2019
Thanks- so that means that they got the PR then?
There is 2 results, one is approved and another can be refused.... all can be happen until we hand PR visa n COPR.

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
There is 2 results, one is approved and another can be refused.... all can be happen until we hand PR visa n COPR.
Thanks for explaining. I didn’t know there was a DM phase, I just thought it went to approval or rejection immediately and that’s the decision. So is it safe to assume the person in the list with DM beside their name haven’t gotten the approval or rejection letter yet?
Is it that the profile changed to ‘decision made’ but no follow up letter in the account? Hopefully it doesn’t stay this way for long, that sounds more frustrating than just waiting.

I appreciate you taking the time out to explain- sorry if I asked too many questions

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
Good morning ppl,

My lawyer just called me to inform me not to send any inquiries to visa office as recently one of his client emailed CVO and received reply that please don’t contact us as at this time we don’t have any officer assigned for your file and it’s in a queue. I would suggest you guys not email as it can possibly delay the process. I don’t know just a suggestion

donniejiang

Jan 7, 2019
Good morning ppl,

My lawyer just called me to inform me not to send any inquiries to visa office as recently one of his client emailed CVO and received reply that please don’t contact us as at this time we don’t have any officer assigned for your file and it’s in a queue. I would suggest you guys not email as it can possibly delay the process. I don’t know just a suggestion
I don't think the inquiry will delay the process. I think there isn't any officers or very few officers doing PNP application. I don't think call center of email inquiry center will do anything with processing. It's extremely annoying at this stage.

donniejiang

Jan 7, 2019
No man. I am seriously stressed now. We had so many plans and here we are still waiting. I don’t know what to and everyone who have spouses are late but some doesn’t even have spouses. God knows what’s going on.
I am stressed too. I submitted my application on Feb 2017. Still waiting.
Get house, mortgage, job and wife here. It's literally too long!

Reactions: Stressedgirl

donniejiang

Jan 7, 2019
Oh then that’s a little strange. I got married during the process so I was assuming that’s why I am late. Well no worries let’s hope for best dear.
I am same as you. I got married after I received my OINP certificate and submitted my PR application with my wife.
Waiting for 22 months and days now. Feel awful.

Parm86

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
I believe we all are on same desk and there is no offcer signed fir that desk. All we can do is wait. If we call or apply notes is that really delay our files? It’s frustrating

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
I believe we all are on same desk and there is no offcer signed fir that desk. All we can do is wait. If we call or apply notes is that really delay our files? It’s frustrating
yes. That was mentioned in the email please avoid inquiring. I know I am also very frustrated man.

princeadil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
You may apply for notes but emailing and calling is not recommended

murthycps

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
I am stressed too. I submitted my application on Feb 2017. Still waiting.
Get house, mortgage, job and wife here. It's literally too long!
Hi, I am in the same boat as you. I submitted Jan 31-2017 my PR application thru AINP with my wife. Please let me know if you get the passport request. I got my ECAS online services CIC showed decision made but no PPR yet. Have you checked. Online account still says in process. When I called CIC, they informed me that Dec 12, they made the decision and they r not authorized to tell Approved or Rejected. Medicals completed in Mar 2018 and CV request in May 2018. Just simply waiting. I don't know how many people are like me. If so please inform.

I am really worried.

Thank you,

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Hi, I am in the same boat as you. I submitted Jan 31-2017 my PR application thru AINP with my wife. Please let me know if you get the passport request. I got my ECAS online services CIC showed decision made but no PPR yet. Have you checked. Online account still says in process. When I called CIC, they informed me that Dec 12, they made the decision and they r not authorized to tell Approved or Rejected. Medicals completed in Mar 2018 and CV request in May 2018. Just simply waiting. I don't know how many people are like me. If so please inform.

I am really worried.

Thank you,
Just got DM! Jan. 27, 2017 applicant with spouse. PPR is on the way, we have to wait some more. I am more worried about the interview they will require. I live in a small town and have to fly to get to the city. Or drive for 2 days, but that's not a great option. I wish I could just go to the he border, like in the good old days.