+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Any ppr or updates from April 2017 applicants???
I called cic they told me everything is complete. I have to wait for ppr. I dont know how long it will take.
Hi, Im March 2017 applicant but i don't know, why when i email them they answer me ur in background checking, i don't know how much these will take...and in december my medical going to expire im so worry :( :(

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hi, Im March 2017 applicant but i don't know, why when i email them they answer me ur in background checking, i don't know how much these will take...and in december my medical going to expire im so worry :( :(
Same. 20 months and few days. Kinda tired of this fricken long wait. Mines are going to expire in January.

Reactions: Aziz123

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Guys I checked my CIC account and I see Decision Made!!!
It means it’s over? What’s the next step?
DM For the good I hope! We’re super happy. I’m going to call tomorrow to see what’s up!

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Guys I checked my CIC account and I see Decision Made!!!
It means it’s over? What’s the next step?
DM For the good I hope! We’re super happy. I’m going to call tomorrow to see what’s up!
Wow that's good when u checked it ?? is it update to day ??

h.abdou30

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hey guys
Finaly the waiting time its end I just recieved the golden email yesterday and they ask me to send the passport and 2 photo and annex A with canada post and I did it this morning I know it's been a long journey but it will end soon for everybody thank you all of you for the support and help that I get from this forum it's really helpful
I wish all of you best luck and ppr inshalah

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hey guys
Finaly the waiting time its end I just recieved the golden email yesterday and they ask me to send the passport and 2 photo and annex A with canada post and I did it this morning I know it's been a long journey but it will end soon for everybody thank you all of you for the support and help that I get from this forum it's really helpful
I wish all of you best luck and ppr inshalah
Congrats!!!!!
That’s great. How long it took you from Dm until the confirmation email?
I received DM today :)

Reactions: h.abdou30

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017