+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

TinTino

Jul 6, 2015
May 10 application is here. I got the same ghost update last week on Thursday but after 1 week, there is no further update. Made a call on Tuesday and the officer told me that the application is placing in queue for final review and I may have the decision in December to meet 19 month standard :).

Rehat88

Jun 20, 2017
1st of all you will complete 19 months on Nov10, 2018.. then why December? Moreover they gave the same answer to all as they are not entitled to provide information to us.... according to me once they place your file in the queue for final review it takes few days depending on the case.... one of my friend got within a week.... so don’t worry..... let’s hope for the best

TinTino

Jul 6, 2015
1st of all you will complete 19 months on Nov10, 2018.. then why December? Moreover they gave the same answer to all as they are not entitled to provide information to us.... according to me once they place your file in the queue for final review it takes few days depending on the case.... one of my friend got within a week.... so don’t worry..... let’s hope for the best
Thank you for your message. To meet the standard of 19 months, the decision of my application should be in December. Now I would expect to get
the decision in December so that we will not be disappointed :). Good luck to all of us.
Best regards.

Rehat88

Jun 20, 2017
It’s says “ we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.”
“We are processing your background check.”

I think rest are the same for all.
In the evening it was saying account updated then again the same - submitted...