+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Newfy23

Jul 11, 2017
Last update here!

Landed on Coutts border on July 31, 2018 @ 2:35pm Alberta time, and became PR finally!!!
It was smooth, but it took me 1 hour to line up on the US side and 15 mins on the Canada side.

My complete timeline:
AINP Inland single applicant
Application received: March 27, 2017
AOR received: June 7, 2017
Reminder email to pay RPRF: September 22, 2017
Message of Invitation to Pre-arrival services: January 5, 2018
Medical Exam Request: March 13, 2018
Medical Exam Done: March 16, 2018
Medical Exam Passed: March 31, 2018
Passport Request: July 20, 2018
Passport Sent: July 20, 2018
ECAS changed to "Decision Made": 21 July, 2018
CoPR received: July 30, 2018
Landed on Coutts: July 31, 2018
Waiting for my PR card to be mailed to my home address now!

Thanks so much for you guys sharing here and Good Luck!!!
Ive been following you :) Congratulations :D :D :D

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
19 months completed on 29th july. Having more than 1.5 yrs of canadian skilled experience.
Did you call them? Why the delay?
BTW, I have almost 2 years of NOC A experience, full-time and permanent. A bit under a year of NOC B experience before that. All in Canada. I am in my 19th month of waiting now. If I only knew, I would wait for EE

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
I
Did you call them? Why the delay?
BTW, I have almost 2 years of NOC A experience, full-time and permanent. A bit under a year of NOC B experience before that. All in Canada. I am in my 19th month of waiting now. If I only knew, I would wait for EE
I think because my criminality passed late almost 1.5 months as compared to other dec 2016 applicants and my spouse medical was got expired in feb and she got her remedical on 19 june.

Reactions: MarsiaMS

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
because that's what Express Entry is - fast-tracked process for highly skilled and economically justified applicants.
Most of us are highly skilled and economically justified. There's a lot more delays in PNP than in EE. They do not extend the 6 months processing time like they extended our 16 to 19

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Most of us are highly skilled and economically justified. There's a lot more delays in PNP than in EE. They do not extend the 6 months processing time like they extended our 16 to 19
if you are as qualified and as highly skilled as EE applicants why didn't you apply through EE?
Majority of people who can't apply through EE lack points which certainly shows disadvantage compared to EE applicants.

09beef

Jun 4, 2018
I hope its a PPR Flood this time :D:D
You made my day! LOL
Hi everyone.
If you have a chance to apply for EE, then do not apply for PNP, it will take you much more time than EE, even sometimes you have to wait for a bit to reach the cut down of EE. Even in this case, through EE you still can get your PR much sooner than through PNP. It is really true for my case. If I applied through EE last year after I had one year of Canadian experience in October 2017, I would get my PR at least 3 months ago, while through OIPNP I may still have to wait at least 3 months more. I did my PhD in Ontario, Canada and work as a postdoc for almost 2 years so my CRS should be good enough for EE from last October. When I applied for OIPNP last year, I did not imagine that PNP would take us to much time like this. Since OIPNP costs much money so people like us should wait some months more rather than apply again through EE. Please don't go through PNP if you have a chance to go through EE. My AOR was July 24, 2017 and medical passed from April 16, 2018. But the security check has not started yet when I called to CIC last week. I have a son 12 years old and we got stuck with his status more than 2 years because of a mistake when we extended the document for him after we got the status expired. Therefore we hope we can get the PPR ASAP so that this issue will not concerned us anymore.
Best regards and best wish to all.
Agreed! My roommate who scored 442 on EE applied last month. He receive ppr today. And he ask me" Have NOT you received your PPR?" I get angry and don‘t know what to say.

Reactions: sukhbirsandhu

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
if they extend EE timelines it will no longer be Express. To be able to keep it under the promised time frames they allocate more resources towards EE, therefore pushing the rest of us to the end of the queue.

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
if you are as qualified and as highly skilled as EE applicants why didn't you apply through EE?
Majority of people who can't apply through EE lack points which certainly shows disadvantage compared to EE applicants.
Because 19 months ago I did not qualify yet. And the processing was 16 months. If I knew I had to wait for so long, I would have applied for EE.

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Because 19 months ago I did not qualify yet. And the processing was 16 months. If I knew I had to wait for so long, I would have applied for EE.
exactly, same story here. I wasn't able to get enough points for EE when I was applying, that's why I chose paper-based. If I waited for another 6 months, I could have easily applied through EE, but I didn't want to wait. Yes, it frustrates me to go from 14 months when I applied to 19 months now, but I understand why it's happening this way and I made this choice, so it's my responsibility to face the consequences.
My only beef with CIC is lack of transparency in the process.

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
exactly, same story here. I wasn't able to get enough points for EE when I was applying, that's why I chose paper-based. If I waited for another 6 months, I could have easily applied through EE, but I didn't want to wait. Yes, it frustrates me to go from 14 months when I applied to 19 months now, but I understand why it's happening this way and I made this choice, so it's my responsibility to face the consequences.
My only beef with CIC is lack of transparency in the process.
Lack of transparency sucks, that I agree with.
When I applied, it was 16 months. I made a choice to wait for 16 months. Now I am in my 19th. Most people who applied at the same time as I did got their PPRs already. I don't expect the EE processing times from PNP, but I expect CIC to be consistent in their job, which they are not. By the way, the CIC service standard for PNP applications is 11 months, a far cry from the current 19.

Reactions: Xhosa

TinTino

Jul 6, 2015
You made my day! LOL

Agreed! My roommate who scored 442 on EE applied last month. He receive ppr today. And he ask me" Have NOT you received your PPR?" I get angry and don‘t know what to say.
Don't angry:). It's our wrong decision and now we have to accept the truth that EE should be considered by IRCC first. We really waste time and money for OIPNP because we didn't expect this happens when we apply through PNP. I was optimist that we may be among 20% of the people who can get PR within 11months, but we are totally wrong. And I start getting tired of waiting for the PPR from IRCC.
Best regards.

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Lack of transparency sucks, that I agree with.
When I applied, it was 16 months. I made a choice to wait for 16 months. Now I am in my 19th. Most people who applied at the same time as I did got their PPRs already. I don't expect the EE processing times from PNP, but I expect CIC to be consistent in their job, which they are not. By the way, the CIC service standard for PNP applications is 11 months, a far cry from the current 19.
yep, it's all true and frustrating. but again, i'm talking about the majority, and that's what they look at when they analyze the data. i'm a much better and established immigrant than most of people I know who come through EE, but I realize it's impossible to measure it on case-by-case basis, so I'm basically a product of the imperfections of their system, and so are you.
anyway, I hope we'll be able to forget this nightmare soon and never experience it again!

Reactions: MarsiaMS