+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

hotei09

Feb 24, 2016
Thank you. I am inland. They gave me a biometrics number and an expiry date in my account. And prearrival invitation even though I am inland. So I am wondering if this is normal and how long now for ppr.
I am same happen I guess yesterday CIC website has the update that why changed the information.

Reactions: AjahMack010

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Thank you. I am inland. They gave me a biometrics number and an expiry date in my account. And prearrival invitation even though I am inland. So I am wondering if this is normal and how long now for ppr.
even for my previous WP application bio-metrics updated like you. Don't bother about that one.
your full timeline please.

Anish_M

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Final update guys...
Landed as permanent resident

Application received - 10 april 2017
Medical request- 14 march 2018
Ppr-19 July 2018
Pp received by CPC Ottawa- 23 july 2018
Application approved - 26 July 2018
Pp and copr on hand- 27 July 2018
Landed at coutts Alberta- 29 July 2018

Landing experience

*It was smooth landing, officers on both sides were extremely friendly.

* weekend lineup on US side but they opened second lane so wait time was 15 mins.US guys were good and friendly and just asked 1 question" where r u going in states?" So normal answer PR landing flagpole.he directed me inside building and then to Canada.10 mins
*only 2 cars in front on Canadian side, officer on canadian side asked few things like do u hv any alcohal or weapons etc. Then directed inside.
* Again officers inside were great too.i didn't wait even a minute he just asked for copr , work permits and passport and completed process in 5 minutes.
* explained few things and he said u will receive pr card in 90 days if not then call ircc" if u r lucky they will answer u in couple of hours...lol;);)

And that's it.....

Thank you everyone .. it was so helpful to read different experiences here and I hope everone get pr soon and good luck.
r u in inland or outland

abbytronix

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Hi everyone, wanted to know if any of the inland applicants travelled out of Canada for a short vacation while the application is process and if yes how did you update the travel history to CIC. Or do we need to only provide the travel history if it is requested by CIC?
TIA.

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Hi everyone, wanted to know if any of the inland applicants travelled out of Canada for a short vacation while the application is process and if yes how did you update the travel history to CIC. Or do we need to only provide the travel history if it is requested by CIC?
TIA.
we are only supposed to provide travel info up to the application date or if the update is specifically requested by CIC.

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
TIA.
so basically go on vacation and don't worry about updating it. keep the track of the dates though, it will help when you get to the citizenship stage when you need to calculate your travels while you were in canada

Reactions: abbytronix

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Thank you. App rec. Nov 2017 AOR Jan 2018, MP June 5 2018, pre-arrival July 18 2018.
Don’t misunderstand my words. Nov,2017 means you have long run.Be patient. Don’t expect anything from CIC before 15-16 months.

AjahMack010

Jul 31, 2018
Don’t misunderstand my words. Nov,2017 means you have long run.Be patient. Don’t expect anything from CIC before 15-16 months.
Ok thanks. Such a long process...I have been putting things on hold for years now so I am getting a bit anxious for this phase to be complete. Thanks for the info I will try not to check my account every day :)

Tel-PNP042017

Aug 1, 2018
Dear All,
I am April 27,2017 Applicant.
I saw some applicants Applied Up To 24/04/2017 Received Ghost Update already

Anyone Applied On 27/04/2018 Received Ghost Update?