+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

sukhbirsandhu

Apr 20, 2016
if you link you application to your account then yes
Hi I just linked my application. I have 2 questions.

1-Where do you see the ghost update? In the message secrion the last thing I can see is medical report form.

2-under Status when I click on view submitted application. It says document Replacement Overdue....name RRPF(required).....Required by 27 Feb 2018? Does this mean my rep didnt submit the RRPF?

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Hi I just linked my application. I have 2 questions.

1-Where do you see the ghost update? In the message secrion the last thing I can see is medical report form.

2-under Status when I click on view submitted application. It says document Replacement Overdue....name RRPF(required).....Required by 27 Feb 2018? Does this mean my rep didnt submit the RRPF?
1. It's on the first page after you accept terms, it states your application number and says "submitted", so when you click on it it takes you into the account with statuses.
2. I'm not sure. I suggest you call your rep and CIC.

sukhbirsandhu

Apr 20, 2016
1. It's on the first page after you accept terms, it states your application number and says "submitted", so when you click on it it takes you into the account with statuses.
2. I'm not sure. I suggest you call your rep and CIC.
You mean it will say ghost update in current status on the first page? Because in the current status it says your action is required?

hotei09

Feb 24, 2016
So I called CIC yesterday and they told me my background check has been finished and now the file is under final review with the officer.
I called CIC today I have the same answer but:) I just wonder background pass means that security and criminal are passed right?

xcomp666

Jul 24, 2018
Hey Guys,

Quick question. I just figured out yesterday that representative forgot to add my kid ( He was born in Vancouver after my PR application).
Do you think that add he now could delay my process?

My Status:

Local: BC PNP Paper Based (Vancouver)
App received on April 20, 2017
AOR on Jul 05, 2017
MR on March 12, 2018
MP on April 11, 2018

Waiting for PPR

Reactions: Drigobrazil

sukhbirsandhu

Apr 20, 2016
yes, it will say smth like "account updated", I can't remember precisely, I was too hyper to notice the exact wording.
As soon as I linked my application to a new GC Key account I got a call from my rep asking for the new login and password with security questions.

They probably thought I removed them :D

Reactions: lileka

sukhbirsandhu

Apr 20, 2016
Hey Guys,

Quick question. I just figured out yesterday that representative forgot to add my kid ( He was born in Vancouver after my PR application).
Do you think that add he now could delay my process?

My Status:

Local: BC PNP Paper Based (Vancouver)
App received on April 20, 2017
AOR on Jul 05, 2017
MR on March 12, 2018
MP on April 11, 2018

Waiting for PPR
I hope that doesnt add another 19 months to the processing time :D:D

Reactions: xcomp666