+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

azki

Mar 18, 2018
Hi everyone
How do we know medical exam passed ? CIC will updates or we have to ask them ? How long takes time to know results after submitted the report?
Please anyone help me ?
Hi there,
Did you received your wife's medical request? I got mine first then my wife's this Monday. I guess we got it on same day so after i submitted my medical and the medical status went back to "we do not need your medicals".
So, probably they are deciding whether to extend your wife's medical or they will send you a medical request same as my wife's.

Just give them a call and they will let you know. When did you submit your medicals?

@rabrakha did you received your wife's medical?

shayan1512

May 11, 2018
As i said am assuming on link it says public saftey involed in admissiblity provision under ir cc .

So i think ss in one type of admissiblity.

Cic will send file to csis for ss now once they get reply from them they will review file then send passport request

In my notes officer clear states that reffering file for ps. And location ready for ps -

Due to that reason i am assuming ps may stands for public saftey

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
As i said am assuming on link it says public saftey involed in admissiblity provision under ir cc .

So i think ss in one type of admissiblity.

Cic will send file to csis for ss now once they get reply from them they will review file then send passport request

In my notes officer clear states that reffering file for ps. And location ready for ps -

Due to that reason i am assuming ps may stands for public saftey
ok. it makes sense, however i was told multiple times that security check starts much earlier in the process as it takes long. my notes from April have same location ready for PS as they had in February. I find it hard to believe they just left the application hanging. but maybe they did. i don't know...

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
ok. it makes sense, however i was told multiple times that security check starts much earlier in the process as it takes long. my notes from April have same location ready for PS as they had in February. I find it hard to believe they just left the application hanging. but maybe they did. i don't know...
actually, I lied. My February notes had "RPRF pending" and in April it was "Ready for PS". We'll see what happens once I order my notes after Canada Day.

Reactions: jessica900

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
Anyone from FEB OR MARCH got any pprs lately?

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
My GCMS notes from April shows ready for PS and security not started. However, I contacted my local MP who then contacted IRCC. He advised me that security check started from April. So security not started possibly doesn't mean anything. Besides, security check isn't started until criminal check is cleared.

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
My GCMS notes from April shows ready for PS and security not started. However, I contacted my local MP who then contacted IRCC. He advised me that security check started from April. So security not started possibly doesn't mean anything. Besides, security check isn't started until criminal check is cleared.
it is a fact that "security not started" doesn't mean anything, because it will always say that, even after PR was issued.

My criminality was done long time ago, in January.

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
could you please remind me your application date?