+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

hobo420

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
March 19 received. AOR may 18 no Mr yet. Background in prosess Review my ghost medical. Eligibility under review. Additional documents under review.

Reactions: singha5612

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
Hi,

I got email from CIC today that request me to pay RPRF even though I did not do medical. (MyCIC states "You passed medical") - also they request additional document for background check.
Can anyone tell me what is going on with my application?
I am PNP paper based inland applicant and don't know why it states passed medical...

Thanks,

Reactions: singha5612

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Just an important reminder fellow applicants, when requested to submit an updated Schedule A, make sure you use the latest form at the cic website, the electronic one. Cheers!

Thanks so much! There are two versions. Which one to use? Please share the link to this form!!!!!!!! I am confused. Thank you.

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Hi,

I got email from CIC today that request me to pay RPRF even though I did not do medical. (MyCIC states "You passed medical") - also they request additional document for background check.
I am PNP paper based inland applicant and don't know why it states passed medical...

Thanks,

Did they say you passed medical exams even though you have not done yet? So interesting.......

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Hi,

Thanks,
What additional document for background check? Like t4 or pay stub

Its weird some april applicant got medical request already and theres other people like us still waiting for medical

Reactions: ZAJAMIL

1bal

Nov 9, 2012
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
7 bands
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Done....
5-11-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
PNP Inland

Application Recieved : 23 March 2017

AOR: 1 June 2017

Request for Additional Documents : 2 January 2018

Medical Request : 14 March 2018

Medicals Done : 20 March 2018

Reactions: Banga999

joshib

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
PNP Inland

Application Recieved : 23 March 2017

AOR: 1 June 2017

Request for Additional Documents : 2 January 2018

Medical Request : 14 March 2018

Medicals Done : 20 March 2018
May i know which additional documents they asked for?

Genesis76

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
London (Ontario)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
Hi All,
on Feb 28 I received the message from IRCC regarding the medical request. They sent me a 'Medical Report' document but was almost empty. In particular they didn't provide any IME number. I booked for the appointment and I did the tests on March 09. On March 12 IRCC sent me another email asking medical and sending again the 'Medical Report' with IME numbers. It was too late because my doctor already provided with another IME and submitted everything to the responsible officer. I tried to contact IRCC several time between yesterday and today. One officer asked me to ask the doctor to send me the results so that I would have re-submitted through Gckey. Another option the officer asked me was to tell the doctor to re-submit again with the correct IME number. The doctor refused to do both options. I called again IRCC and they told me that they have all the reults from the doctor but was not 'linked' to my application number and basically I have to wait 90 days before they eventually can take action...It's incredible...waiting so long...Ironically seems easier do all the exams again and have the results in few days with the correct IME number...this is really incredible!! Do you guys suggest anything?

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Hi All,
on Feb 28 I received the message from IRCC regarding the medical request. They sent me a 'Medical Report' document but was almost empty. In particular they didn't provide any IME number. I booked for the appointment and I did the tests on March 09. On March 12 IRCC sent me another email asking medical and sending again the 'Medical Report' with IME numbers. It was too late because my doctor already provided with another IME and submitted everything to the responsible officer. I tried to contact IRCC several time between yesterday and today. One officer asked me to ask the doctor to send me the results so that I would have re-submitted through Gckey. Another option the officer asked me was to tell the doctor to re-submit again with the correct IME number. The doctor refused to do both options. I called again IRCC and they told me that they have all the reults from the doctor but was not 'linked' to my application number and basically I have to wait 90 days before they eventually can take action...It's incredible...waiting so long...Ironically seems easier do all the exams again and have the results in few days with the correct IME number...this is really incredible!! Do you guys suggest anything?
Use ircc webform to explain ur situation there and upload emedical copy over there.

Genesis76

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
London (Ontario)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
Thank you gurm2016. I did it one hour ago. I attached the files from my doctor showing IME number.