+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

hobo420

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
Is any one from March still waiting for their medical?
Here my hommie. Interview for a new job today Hope they don't get surprised by why I'm here for almost ten year but still on work permit. If they don't prosess my paper, I would have to deal with my house and truck before I pack up and get out here.

thasan

Jul 9, 2016
Here my hommie. Interview for a new job today Hope they don't get surprised by why I'm here for almost ten year but still on work permit. If they don't prosess my paper, I would have to deal with my house and truck before I pack up and get out here.
You also haven't received your medical yet? What's your time? Also best of luck for the interview!!

hobo420

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
You also haven't received your medical yet? What's your time? Also best of luck for the interview!!
No really afraid they put me on pending or other sort of weird thing. As some ppl from Jan 2016 are still waiting. Guess I have to take a ielts test to apply ee soon. Well such a headache.

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Its just saying criminality pass,
Bg check in process, it was not applicable before now in process

Still waiting for medical
when your application started to show "criminality pass"? I am just curious because I have my AOR 2 months after yours - Sept 21, 2017 - interested when smth will be done with my application:))

thasan

Jul 9, 2016
No really afraid they put me on pending or other sort of weird thing. As some ppl from Jan 2016 are still waiting. Guess I have to take a ielts test to apply ee soon. Well such a headache.
Man that sucks, hopefully wellw get it soon

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
I just got my passport back from Ottawa
I am planning to go tomorrow to coutts Alberta border
Can someone suggest me what to bring there and if somebody went there recently can he or she share experience please

Reactions: Drigobrazil

hobo420

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
U applied in March? They got my app on March 19. Ainp srs land survey technologist. Have a depended who's my wife being on my file since I applied pnp

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
U applied in March? They got my app on March 19. Ainp srs land survey technologist. Have a depended who's my wife being on my file since I applied pnp
did you called to CIC customer care and spoke with agent?

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
did you called to CIC customer care and spoke with agent?
No i didnt call them yet
My criminality is pass but dont know about eligibility, i thought both criminality and eligibility pass at same time?

I am 26 april 2017 applicant but no medical yet
Aor july 12th 2017

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
All march and april 2017 applicants who have received medical request, can you please answer this question

Does your background check go in process before they issue medical request? Mine has been in process for 2 weeks now, it was not applicable before

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
All march and april 2017 applicants who have received medical request, can you please answer this question

Does your background check go in process before they issue medical request? Mine has been in process for 2 weeks now, it was not applicable before
Yes it went in process feb 27

Reactions: singha5612